Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

Today 3 years ago ECIGSSA was born!

It gives me great pleasure to wish this wonderful forum a happy 3rd birthday and everything of the best for the year ahead.

All credit to @Gizmo for creating this magical spot on the Web - and to the Admin & Mod team for their help and guidance.

And to each and every one of you that makes this such a great place, the forum salutes you!

A big celebration and congrats to all!

image.jpg

Thanks for a great forum everyone and a very happy Bday to Ecigssa!!!

AWESOME NEWS!!!! This forum has saved so many people's lives including my own, Happy 3rd birthday Ecigssa!!!!

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA! It has been a wonderful 3 years! Can't wait to see what the next three years hold for vaping! :b1:

Congrats and happy birthday Ecigssa!

Thanks to all those special members who make this a happy and positive forum to spend time on.

Happy Birthday!!!!! , and on my one month vaping anniversary!!!!

200.gif

Happy birthday guys!!!
What an amazing place this is, I would probably have a cigarette in my hands instead of typing this right now if I wasn't able to let off some steam here everyday.
May there be many more years and converted smokers in your future!!

Very Happy b day. Thanks to the mods and admin team as well as everyone's contributions that makes ecigssa so wonderfull

3 years in real time but 15 years in vaping time I'm sure a few of us have been friends on here for about 12/13years now already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah

Thanks Ecigssa

for helping me

spend all my

bloody money!!

But, it's worth it :p

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA, and congratulations to the Moderators, Adminstrators and Vendors for keeping it alive and kicking. :elefant::Laie_22mini::ura:
3rd.JPG

Happiest of Birthdays to the platform for the best online community ever!!! Im proud to belong to you all!!

Great stuff guys, big thumbs up to mods, admin and everyone that made this all happen. Love this forum!

Happy Biffday ECIGSSA, so happy to be apart of this community of helpful people. We can really make a "People Are Awesome" video dedicated to the awesome people here. The awesome vape tricks, the awesome coil builds, the awesome PIF's and most of all the amount of lives that have been saved cause of vaping. Thanks times a million.

WOOOOOW. Congratulations to the admin staff who made this wonderful forum possible. You guys help me kick the stinkies butt. Everyday is a learning experience.

Happy Bornday ECIGSSA!!!! I know I only joined recently but thanks for being the best damned forum on the internet!!!!

Have a great one!

Happy Vaping!

:cheer: Happy Birthday ECIGSSA :cheer:

A huge congrats & thanks to each and every member and vendor that contributes to making this forum a great place to visit !
And of course, BIG ups to @Gizmo, and the admin / mod team for caring enough to keep this place ticking :campeon:

I dont know how to say Happy Birthday to a website in HTML5 or PHP. :(

...but a big well done and congrats :ARMS1: to the founders, admin, moderators and members for their contributions that have added value to many.

Back