ECIGSSA - 3 year birthday!

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA! Congratulations to all involved this site has helped with all my questions and queries!

@blujeenz I can help you out ...

<?php
$string = '';
for ($i = 0; $i < 4; $i++) {
$string .= "Happy birthday ";
if ($i != 2) {
$string .= "to you!\n";
} else {
$string .= "dear %s!\n";
}
}
print sprintf($string, 'eCigsSA');

Anyways, to the admin and moderator team, congrats on this magnificent forum. One of the best that I have been a part of, must be one the most active south african forums aswell. GOOD JOB!

Crazy!

Congrats and thanks for this great little space online filled with so many cool people!

Gotta add a bit of Javascript ;)

<script language="javascript"type="text/javascript">
for(vari=0;i<=3;i++){
msg=(i==2)?"Happy Birthday ECIGSSA":"Happy Birthday to You!";
alert(msg);
}
</script>

Thanks guys for all contributing to our amazing little forum.. The amount of passion and awesome members we have here is what keeps it going. I will continue to make sure she runs like new :)

Thanks again everyone for all your dedication to ECIGSSA. Lets look forward to bigger and better years of more smokers converted to vaping. :)

Happy Happy birthday Ecigssa :D

I got a 3 years of service trophy for Ecigssa's birthday :p I'll call that a win!!!

Well done @Gizmo for sitting late at night and wanting to create a forum and telling me you were doing it despite me looking at you going WTF is a forum :p

And a big well done to the admin and mod team for all your hard work, and to the vendors and the members for being awesome!

Much love

We would not be here today without ECIGSSA and you guys the vapers. Thank you for what you do and making this forum the place to be for all things vape related.You guys ROCK!!!

BIG LOVE FROM THE SIR VAPE CREW!!!

:dev14: :ura:

A massive thank you to all the wonderful people that make this forum the awesome place that it is :iloveyou:

Happy 3rd Birthday ECIGSSA! :baloon: May you continue to grow and prosper! :baloon:
I'm so proud to be an active part of this growing community. eCigssa has been a part of my daily life and I can't imagine a day without it.

Rock on eCigssa!!! :b1::b1::b1:

200.gif

:cheer::cheer::cheer:Happy Happy ECIGSSA, thx to the mods and admin for the great thankless job you are doing :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Happy Birthday to you..... ECIGSSA

it seems so strange to sing a song and celebrate the 3rd year that a website has been running..... but this is no ordinary website

its a website that connects people. like-minded people who all share a common purpose. to better their lives and those around them by quitting smoking.

for some of us the forum is more than just a place to see new gear, find specials and deals in the classifieds, enter competitions and post funny pics. its a place to call home. With a community of friends that have become family members.

three cheers to ECIGSSA and wishing only the best for all of the members :)

Wow this is epic!

Well done to @Gizmo @Stroodlepuff for creating this for all of us its been a epic journey and i loved every minute on here! I have made so many friends in this comminty thanks to this forum and it will always have special place in my heart! Also a massive thanks and cudos to @Silver @Rob Fisher @Alex and other mods and admins for all there hard work and time here to make this the best place to learn about vaping!

Happy Birthday to Eciggsa Forum!!

To all involved in creating and sustaining the forum congratulations and a huge thank you!!

Here is to many more to come!:godsdrink0nw:

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA
:baloon::dev14::baloon:

It's been a journey of a life time, I've learnt a lot from everyone on this wonderful forum & it's helped stacks with withering down my children's varsity fund.
Thanks to all who make this forum what it is.

Thank you @Gizmo for planting and nurturing the seed that is Ecigssa. What a wonderful idea, and now it is in full bloom.

Our most heartfelt gratitude to the admin and mod teams for tending the garden in which this seed flourished.

And a very special thank you to every member on this forum for providing the love that makes all things beautiful.

Happy birthday Ecigssa, may there be many more.
New Image.JPG

Last edited:
A very happy birthday Ecigssa and may you grow from strength to strength in the years ahead!:cheer::guitars:
:cheer::tmnt::cheer:
A very big thank you for the hard work put in by the admin and mod team, past and present!

Happy birthday ECIGSSA!
Thanks to this forum I continue to be smoke free.

Happy bday ESIGSSA
Thanx to all the Admins, AND the awesome members who make this my "Vapie-pedia"
Everyone on here, is what makes this such a great place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to everyone who made this forum what it is today. This is one of the best communities around. Hope this continues well into the future. This community made quitting stinkies possible for me. Hope you guys know you change lives...

Wow! 3 years already, jeez that went by fast :eek:

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA :party:

Back