ECIGSSA Comp 1 - Vaping is Life Changing - (Juicy Joes & Vape King)

I didn't win this time, but reading all these stories has been nothing short of inspirational to say the least.
In defeating our deadly habit we are all made winners!

We should link the fDA to this thread, bet you they'd reconsider their bill :clap:

FIRST PRIZE - @brotiform

1st prize from Juicy Joes
  • 1 x Big Black Box Mod
  • 1 x 100ml Juice (your choice of juice that is in stock)
  • 1 x 30ml Juice (any juice of your choice that is in stock)
  • Free shipping within SA
bbb1_200by200-jpg.54093

Bear in mind that Juicy Joes stocks one of the widest ranges of local juices in SA. So the juice prizes on offer should please any palate.

@brotiform, please contact @ShaneW from Juicy Joes to arrange your juice choices and your prize!

RUNNER-UP PRIZE - @Clouder

Runner-up prize from Vape King
  • 1 x Geek vape simple tool kit
  • 2 x 30ml King Royale Juices (your choice of juice that is in stock)
  • 1 x 50ml Rebel Lion Juice (your choice of juice that is in stock)
  • Free shipping within SA
geekvape-jpg.54089
kingroyale-jpg.54091
rebellion-jpg.54092

@Clouder, please contact @Stroodlepuff from Vape King to arrange your juice choices and your prize!

Congrats guys!
Enjoy your prizes!
Please tell us what juices you chose and post pics here when you get the prizes.

And a BIG thank you to Juicy Joes and Vape King for sponsoring this competition. It was fantastic and all the entries were super. This thread will be a great reference point in future for those considering giving vaping a chance. And lets hope some of the regulators take a look too!

Here is the randomiser results of the list from random.org:

View attachment 57335
Random.org is going to be really useful to me didnt know it existed!

Awesome prizes.
Eish next time

Well done to everyone for finding the vaping experiance n getting off the stinks

Thanks a million to all

I have been in contact with Juicy Joes and to be honest when Shane messaged me I had no idea what competition I had won

Thank you @Silver , @ShaneW and ECIGSSA

Enjoy the prizes @brotiform and @Clouder
Let us know what juices you ended up picking and show us a pic when you get it - if you have a chance
Thanks again for taking part to all the entrants

The 2nd competition will be coming up soon...

Enjoy the prizes @brotiform and @Clouder
Let us know what juices you ended up picking and show us a pic when you get it - if you have a chance
Thanks again for taking part to all the entrants

The 2nd competition will be coming up soon...
Cant wait for the second comp

Love This Forum!!!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners. Some sweet stuff heading your way :) q

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk

Reading the posts in this thread was inspiring. Than you to all who participated. And congrats to the winners. Thank you to Juicy Joes and Vape King for the great prizes. And thank you to @Silver for being as transparent as possible.

Last edited:
Back