ECIGSSA Comp 10 - Share Your Favourite Tip! (The E-Cig Inn, Boost, X-Hype Liquid Co.)

Don't believe everything the reviewers say on youtube. Make up your own mind.

Simple tip but something to keep in mind.

Mooch is king, watch him, study him, know your batteries.

Vape safe.

Always check the condition of your battery wraps and positive insulator before putting them in your mod, even if you use a regulated device. Be safe and don't tempt fate.

My tip is as follows:

Always have a backup device

Tip for DIY'ers: if you have a harsh fruit mix, consider adding 0.5 - 0.75% FA Cream Fresh instead of a "Smooth" additive. The Cream Fresh softens the mix up and removes most of the harshness, without impairing a creamy taste or texture at low quantities.

My biggest tip to new vapers is to respect others, especially in public. Don't give other vapers a bad name by blowing your clouds around other people who might not appreciate it, especially non -vapers.

My no1 tip to you.

THE HYPE IS NOT ALWAYS REAL!!!
Except for Red Pill, that is as real as it gets.

Always have a back up device and spare batteries.
Always check for specials as they have saved me a couple of hundred.

My tip, when it comes to steeping DIY juice, there is no alternative to time in a cool dark place. Save yourself the schoolfees in learning this the hard way, or try them all as I did. Eventually you will agree.

Regards

My top tip is:

''DO NOT BUY A 100ML BOTTLE OF JUICE THAT YOU HAVE NOT TRIED BEFORE"

"DONT SEARCH FOR BEST ON GOOGLE" cause most vape gear is overrated AND YOU WILL ONLY KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY SOMETHING FOR YOUR SELF.

A litte trick I figured out for the softer squonk bottles.

Leave some space after filling up,while inserting the tube,squeeze the bottle a little and hold,once the threads catch release the bottle,this will suck air into the tube and the full squishy bottle will be slightly more forgiving when tightening the cap.

Another one for the dripper fans...

Should you remove the top cap to paint the coils nicely,always ensure the top cap is fitted before you fire that bad boy up to take a hit...lips and hot coils dont go together.(Never done it myself,but read a few horror stories,the pics looked eina as hell!)

Another tip from me

If you like icy vapes, always keep a bottle of menthol concentrate on hand

Just put a few drops into your tank of any fruity or tobacco juice - and enjoy the transformation
Sometimes its just a small enhancement and fresh up - but sometimes - holy moly - its AMAZEBALLS

Enjoy!

My top tip is:

''DO NOT BUY A 100ML BOTTLE OF JUICE THAT YOU HAVE NOT TRIED BEFORE"

"DONT SEARCH FOR BEST ON GOOGLE" cause most vape gear is overrated AND YOU WILL ONLY KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY SOMETHING FOR YOUR SELF.

Unfortunately some juice is available only in 100ml and by not trying it, one could be missing out on an excellent juice.

Vape more - you can never vape too much (unless you're vaping high nic)!

Unfortunately some juice is available only in 100ml and by not trying it, one could be missing out on an excellent juice.
While thats true, I find many people buy 100ml for the value but end up with 100ml of something they cant vape.

Instead of buying when u get ur pay cheque, try to save ur vape budget for specials. Most vendors have specials mid month.

Hi guys.

My number one tip I have to share goes :
Get uncapped data , cause when you're hooked on ecigssa you'll kill mb's like it's nothing.

And then : when refilling your rta , make sure you have the right bottle of juice in your hand , nothing tastes as bad as two exact opposite flavour profiles mixing.

Have a great day ;

Or like me, grabbing the nic bottle after mixing a and ruining brand new wicking...

When come home with a new mod, make sure you have something for the missus so she can be distracted by the cost of your new gear!

Back