ECIGSSA Comp 2 - Show us your Favourite Juices! - (Vape Cartel & Mr Hardwicks & Paulies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunnadan

somewhere in the clouds....
VIP
LV

Awards
index.png

ECIGSSA Competition 2 - Show us your Favourite Juices!
--- sponsored by Vape Cartel, Mr. Hardwicks and Paulies E-Juice ---

--- closing date - 30 June 2016 ---
Following the huge success of our first competition we are very excited to start our next competition with the members of ECIGSSA

What you need to do to win
  • Tell us what one of your favourite juices are
  • We want you to describe (in no less than 1 sentence) why this is one of your favourite juices
  • Then you need to post a fun picture of your favourite juice.
  • Tag the vendor you got it from or the juice maker or the vendor that sells the juice
  • Tag a member you know on the forum that needs to enter, this will help to keep the momentum going
  • Enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning!

Prizes

logo.png

slideshow_1.jpg

slideshow_2.jpg

We are delighted to announce that the sponsors of prizes for this second competition are Vape Cartel, Mr Hardwicks and Paulies E-Liquid. Thank you for taking part as sponsors and we are lucky to have such great and generous vendors as part of this forum. We intend involving a wide range of vendors in these competitions over time.

Prize from Vape Cartel
  • 4 x 115ml The e-Liquid Project (your choice of flavour that is in stock)
  • Free shipping within SA
Prize from Mr Hardwicks
  • 4 x 115ml Juice (1 of each in the whole line)
Prize from Paulies E-Liquid
  • 7 x 50ml Juice (1 of each in the whole line)

Closing Date and Competition Rules
  • The competition will close on Thursday 30th June 2016 at 5pm. Entries after that time will not be eligible.
  • One post per entry, multiple entries allowed
  • The three winners will be randomly drawn from eligible entrants
  • Winners will be announced soon after the closing date
  • Everyone is welcome to participate in the spirit of this competition however members of the Admin and Mod team, vendors and their staff will not be eligible to win prizes.
  • Only those ECIGSSA members with 50 posts or more when the competition closes will go into the draw.
  • Only those residing in South Africa will be eligible to win the prizes for this competition. We may consider widening this over time. Apologies to our international members but you are still most welcome to participate in the thread.
Depositphotos-Go-For-It.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapour Mountain XXX - One of my ADV's and the juice I vape most... Menthol and Litchi are predominant but there must be a few other concentrates that give the juice it's very unique taste and flavour. It's refreshing, sweet and smooth... a special juice for sure! Tagging Hi Ho @Silver and Benji @Oupa!
XXXVM 001.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome @Rob Fisher !
But you forgot to tag the vendor, hehe

Ok let me go find a bottle of one of my juices

Awesome. This is going to be fun!!

One of my favourites is Witchers Brew Blackbird

Why? It just tastes so good. Has a tobacco taste but has something slightly sweet and milky to it. But not too sweet. And it knocks hard in 18mg. Champion juice this. Just a pity it's so scarce nowadays.

I blame @RevnLucky7 for my love for this juice. And have ordered a few times from VapeMob.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465991870.951224.jpg

Am tagging @Andre to enter

Oooooh yeah what an awesome comp :)

My first entry :

Mr Hardwicks entire range. Everything Joel makes is just magic , and our favorite girl Debbie is my renowned all day vape for good reason. I have been lucky enough to sample some pre release juices and Joel impresses on all counts! Thanks @method1

7c15a36c308a821df912d198fe91cd9a.jpg

I think @sideshowruki should enter this :)

Thanks ECIGSSA team and all the sponsors :)

I have two favorite juices but seeing as Uncle Rob already spoke about the one I will do the other. Creamy Clouds - Juicy Pear & Caramel. Perfectly balanced juice that is not overpoweringly sweet. Just the right amount of Pear to Caramel ratio makes it taste like you are eating the real thing, Yum Yum. My picture is funny because the bottle is empty and I need to restock:rofl:

@The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds

@waja09

Creamy.jpg

My Favorite Juice is TRINITY by Northern Craft Vapes:iloveyou:. The Sweet Fruity flavour is just mind blowing, the definitely took there time in perfecting the amazing balance. TRINITY is the flavour that got me pulled into Vape lifestyle, my friend has been vaping for a while and I would always give it a try but after tasting TRINITY i knew it was time to get my own, and the rest is history:thumbup:

Thank you for a perfect Flavour @Vapington !2016-06-15_14.26.08.jpg

@RiaanAitkem

Last edited:
Great fun photo @Nizo!
You need to tag someone else in your post for a valid entry...
Quick... edit your post...

One of my favourite juices at the moment is Bora Bora White, a DIY tobacco juice. Love it for the taste of creamy mild cigar with subtle notes of white chocolate and a spirituous tinge.

For the recipe before tweaking I have to thank HIC here.

For the ingredients in this instance the credit goes to Valley Vapour and I have to tag @drew.

OMBEBRk.jpg

Please enter @Viper_SA!

Vapour Mountain menthol ice by @Oupa. Been my all day everyday lung full of deliciousness for about 2 years. Ice ice baby.
DSC_0005.JPG

How do you select just one????? I vape indiscriminately
But here goes...

I recently discovered this juice by accident, @Chezzig gave me a bottle and I was instantly in love. Five Points - The Milk is the creamiest milk delight I have ever had. ADV for sure!

Selection_144.png

@Marius Combrink

Mine without any doubt is ice cream doughnuts bedrock from @VapeKing and it is just a sweet glazed doighnut on the inhale and creamy goodness on the exhale.IMG-20160514-WA0001.jpegDont know many people on this forum but the one that helped me most was @SAVaper

not entering, because there are guys who need the juice more than I do... but... Good luck everyone!

Been vaping for about a month now sooo i havent tried many juices but here goes...

1) Hazeworks Scream - first juice i vaped on and was hooked ever since. Awesome desert bakery type vape. Purchased at Vape Cartel CT.

2) The E-Liquid Project Straw Dogs - awesome strawberry milkshake goodness and will definitely be in my usual rotation. Purchased at Vape Cartel CT.

3) Pompous Pom Queen Bee - sweet sweet honey. A bit too much honey flavour for me but still a good vape. Purchased at Vape Cartel CT.

@Vape Cartel @KieranD
@Crockett

47770ebc40952bc54dd38ad27ab47129.jpg

0eb6b9e911613cbebf0d32d4db080aa1.jpg

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

One of my all time favourited and a staple ADV for over a year.

Vapour Mountain Strawberry and VM Menthol concentrate from Cape Based Vape guru @Oupa.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1466064606.917834.jpg

My 'strawberry ice' mix has been serving exclusively in the Lemo1 for over a year now. I love this because the strawberry is special. Not candy-ish. But tastes real. Has a slightly sour twang. The menthol makes it icy and lovely. Nice throat burn on long restricted lung hits. For me it is just perfect.

Tagging @Alexander Scott to enter

c95d20624d31a2b99278eb97a2da5ba8.jpg

Too many juices that i enjoy! But these take the cake! I buy juices, drip it a few times and if its a fav, i store it for later when need that great vape! At the moment i vape the others that aren't in my favourites. Mmm range from @Mike murica @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds Wookie and Weiners from @element0709

Tagging @Lim

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Great competition guys,will definitely help some of us that haven't tried such a big variety of juices

Mine is milky strawberry ice scream-creamy clouds,its been keeping me off the stinkies and has helped me get others interested in vaping,several people have come up to me and ask what's that it smells amazing,I mainly only Vape in outside smoking areas and with the great strawberry smell I've gotten numbers of smokers that want to start vaping as well,so its helping me change the life of others and I love the milky strawberry flavor

Thank you to @Andre for suggesting @vapecartel capetown @capetocuba,that's where I bought the juice,took a 100ml without even tasting it just coz they recommended it

@devdev

Attachments

• IMG_20160616_104454.jpg
    IMG_20160616_104454.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 41
All time favourite juice is Blueberry Smackaroon! From @method1

I love blueberries and macaroons, so this a a perfect marriage of the two into one single juice.

Bought the juice from Eric at Vape Chem (@element0709)

3eb9484a53d2a64bd5b83a9dd3bb529a.jpg

I feel like @Jakey needs to enter

One of my all time favourited and a staple ADV for over a year.

Vapour Mountain Strawberry and VM Menthol concentrate from Cape Based Vape guru @Oupa.

View attachment 57861

My 'strawberry ice' mix has been serving exclusively in the Lemo1 for over a year now. I love this because the strawberry is special. Not candy-ish. But tastes real. Has a slightly sour twang. The menthol makes it icy and lovely. Nice throat burn on long restricted lung hits. For me it is just perfect.

Tagging @Alexander Scott to enter
Snap! @Oupa's Strawberry is by far the most authentic Strawberry out there :)

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back