ECIGSSA Comp 12 - What Are You Hoping for at VapeCon 2018?

Who is ready for some prizes?!!!!!

I have my random number generator open, and ready to put some smiles on some faces!

So first number on the blocks is number...

This belongs to new member @MRHarris1 !!!!

Congratulations guy, thanks to the awesome @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff you walk away with a brand new Swedish Vaper Hive Squonk Kit (night Wasp edition), 4 x 60ml of the new VK Prime range (nic strength can be chosen by the winner), a pack of Vape King Lace Wicks, and a bag of the newly released OctoCotton!!!

Congratulations guy, thanks to the awesome @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff you walk away with a brand new Swedish Vaper Hive Squonk Kit (night Wasp edition), 4 x 60ml of the new VK Prime range (nic strength can be chosen by the winner), a pack of Vape King Lace Wicks, and a bag of the newly released OctoCotton!!!
Thank you very, very much. First time winning anything. Haven't even been able to win at lotto

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well done @MRHarris1 !!!

Prize number two is up for grabs!

@KieranD and the Vape Cartel team have put up the full range of their Lit AF juices, a 120ml bottle of ELP Special Reserve , and R1000 to spend on their site!

This goes to position number...

19!!!!

@BATMAN I hope you tell us what you're going to buy with that voucher! And how you enjoy those juices!

Send him a PM to get sorted out Bud!

@KieranD and the Vape Cartel team have put up the full range of their Lit AF juices, a 120ml bottle of ELP Special Reserve , and R1000 to spend on their site!

19!!!!

@BATMAN I hope you tell us what you're going to buy with that voucher! And how you enjoy those juices!
Congratulations @BATMAN :D

19!!!!

Congrats @BATMAN

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

19!!!!

OMG this is amazing!THANK YOU @KieranD !!

I have been a client of the cartel for some time now and this is just awesome!I am always scoring thanks to them :D

The next lucky number was...

27!

Sorry Chief @Silver , while it is a valid entry you're disqualified because you're part of the A&M team!

So a redraw brings me to number...

34!

Which is none other than myself. I would re-think the A&M ruling but it wasn't a valid post anyway! :-D

Back