ECIGSSA Comp 12 - What Are You Hoping for at VapeCon 2018?

Okay so the next number is in fact a valid entry, and a valid winner!

108!

@JurgensSt congrats buddy!!!

Hope you like Paulie's juices because you have just won a whopping R2000 to spend on them!

Just pop @Paulie a PM so he can sort you out!

Congrats to all the winners so far!!!

This is so Amazing to see

Holding thumbs hoping im next hahahahaha:D

And on to the last position!

The winner of this gets to choose seven flavours from any of the juices in the Mr Hardwick's range! Not only that, but also a Limited Edition Mr Hardwick's T-Shirt!!!

Thanks @method1 !!!

And the winner is...

102!

He may be a little purple dragon dinosaur thingy... But at least he now has some great juice! Congrats @Spyro !!! Just send a PM to @method1 to arrange your prize!

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their awesome entries!

Here's hoping the vendors have taken notice and we get some of our wishes granted!

And another huge thanks to the vendors that made this comp possible. @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo , @KieranD , @Paulie and @method1 ! So much love for you guys!

:h: :h: :h: :h: :h:

We will be back soon with another amazing competition.

And on to the last position!

The winner of this gets to choose seven flavours from any of the juices in the Mr Hardwick's range! Not only that, but also a Limited Edition Mr Hardwick's T-Shirt!!!

Thanks @method1 !!!

And the winner is...

102!

He may be a little purple dragon dinosaur thingy... But at least he now has some great juice! Congrats @Spyro !!! Just send a PM to @method1 to arrange your prize!
Congratulations @Spyro
:campeon:

Congrats @JurgensSt
Okay so the next number is in fact a valid entry, and a valid winner!

108!

@JurgensSt congrats buddy!!!

Hope you like Paulie's juices because you have just won a whopping R2000 to spend on them!

Just pop @Paulie a PM so he can sort you out!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Just want to say thank you to all the sponsors for the great prizes they provided.

Send from this side of the screen

@Stosta I have spent my voucher already-I just could not contain myself :rofl::rofl:

I have purchased a Nitecore i8 charger along with some Taruto Nic Salts by Yami Vapour,a button cap for my hex ohm and a roll of tri core Clapton wire by Geekvape!

Thanks again @KieranD !!!

@Stosta I have spent my voucher already-I just could not contain myself :rofl::rofl:

I have purchased a Nitecore i8 charger along with some Taruto Nic Salts by Yami Vapour,a button cap for my hex ohm and a roll of tri core Clapton wire by Geekvape!

Thanks again @KieranD !!!

Since we are already posting prizes I've chosen

Watermelon candy
Super milk
Smackaroons
Miami ice x2
Grand slam
Mango lasso

I'm so excited I can barely breathe!

Thanks @method1 !!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the winners!
And a big thanks to @Stosta who carried out this comp so well!
And hugs to the vendors who sponsored the prizes - thank you !

Back