ECIGSSA Comp 2 - Show us your Favourite Juices! - (Vape Cartel & Mr Hardwicks & Paulies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done guys! Juice for days! Big ups to the sponsors and organisers for making it possible! This is a great forum!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks a mil to the sponsors and ecigssa for my epic prize , really made my night / day/week / month :D this is a fantastic community:-D

Congrats to the winners! And thank you to the forum and all sponsors for another top quality competition :clap::campeon:

Hey @Silver my entry was not valid? Not on your list of valid entries :(

@kevkev you are absolutely right! I cannot explain what happened there. I don't know why you were left out of the list. And I feel really bad because I tagged you to enter. Am very sorry about this.

So to make up a bit and offer something as a consolation we are going to give you two tickets to VapeCon. Hope you can make it. I will contact you to arrange this.

Sorry again @kevkev - and thanks for your entry

Note to self
Don't look at the posts from members after competition close time that say they are biting their nails and the suspense is too much.

2nd note to self
Perhaps announcing winners the next day is a bit more sensible after all ....

Note to self
Don't look at the posts from members after competition close time that say they are biting their nails and the suspense is too much.

2nd note to self
Perhaps announcing winners the next day is a bit more sensible after all ....
Don't be hard on yourself! I'm sure we all agree that this was an awesome compo, and almost flawlessly executed!

As for waiting a day to announce winners... You must be mad, have you ever met a vaper willing to wait a day? :rofl:

Well done to all the winners, awesome competition can't wait for more like it!

Wow! Never expected to win anything. Thanks to the sponsors and admin team for making this possible.

@kevkev you are absolutely right! I cannot explain what happened there. I don't know why you were left out of the list. And I feel really bad because I tagged you to enter. Am very sorry about this.

So to make up a bit and offer something as a consolation we are going to give you two tickets to VapeCon. Hope you can make it. I will contact you to arrange this.

Sorry again @kevkev - and thanks for your entry

There is no reason to feel bad about this, mistakes happen. Thanks for the offer for VapeCon, really not necessary. Just please make sure that I win the next EcigsSA comp :rofl:

Grats to the triumphant musketeers. May the flavour of the juice take you to places that you thought were lost.
I will defo have 50 posts start of the next comp then you better be aware that there is a new cowboy in town.
I accept juice donations if you find any one in the prize bundle that does not accommodate with your buds. :)

happy sad.jpg

Congrats to the lucky 3!
Wow I moved way up on the list... was at no 50 before random.com and I ended up at 48... hopefully it doesn't mean I have to enter 48 competitions to win something

There is no reason to feel bad about this, mistakes happen. Thanks for the offer for VapeCon, really not necessary. Just please make sure that I win the next EcigsSA comp :rofl:

Lol, thanks @kevkev - but I will still make contact with you and will try twist your arm ;-)

Congrats to all the winners! I'll be in touch with @Zucas to arrange his prize, which incidentally will include the upcoming CHOCOLATE WHIP ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back