ECIGSSA Comp 3 - What are you looking forward to at VapeCon 2016 - (Fog Machine & J&J's Emporium)

Why wait until the afternoon , you can just tell me now that I've won :campeon::banana::aplastao::jump:

It's antagonizing , I am trying my best to be patient. Sittig here hoping I get a notification mention from one of the admins

It's antagonizing , I am trying my best to be patient. Sittig here hoping I get a notification mention from one of the admins
Any news yet @Silver

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk

Haha joh gents..... U guys are definitely going to win. The admin team are going to fear for their lives if they dont make you number 1 and 2.

images

Winners announcement !

1. J&J's Emporium Prize
@Jebula999

2. Fog Machine Prize
@Create-A-Cloud

3. VapeCon Prize
@Pixstar

Congrats guys, please contact @Fogmachine and @wazarmoto for your prizes.

Thanks to Fog Machine and J&J's Emporium for sponsoring this and for just being such awesome vendors on our forum!

And a big thank you to all of you who entered and to those that put so much effort and creativity into your posts. It was a great thread to watch and follow.

We are all super excited about VapeCon 2016 and its gonna rock!

Winners announcement !

1. J&J's Emporium Prize
@Jebula999

2. Fog Machine Prize
@Create-A-Cloud

3. VapeCon Prize
@Pixstar

Congrats guys, please contact @Fogmachine and @wazarmoto for your prizes.

Thanks to Fog Machine and J&J's Emporium for sponsoring this and for just being such awesome vendors on our forum!

And a big thank you to all of you who entered and to those that put so much effort and creativity into your posts. It was a great thread to watch and follow.

We are all super excited about VapeCon 2016 and its gonna rock!
Congrats to the winners ☺
Awesome prizes

Back