ECIGSSA Comp 3 - What are you looking forward to at VapeCon 2016 - (Fog Machine & J&J's Emporium)

Congrats @Jebula999, @Create-A-Cloud and @Pixstar
You guys rock

And so do all of you. Thanks for all your entries! This was one heck of a thread and very tough to judge!

@Pixstar i will be in touch with you for the VapeCon tickets

Congrats guys, enjoy the prizes :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners...admins should definitely get a torture badge for building the anticipation lol...

Congrats to the winners...admins should definitely get a torture badge for building the anticipation lol...

Thank you very much

Will show this to the wife to let her know that my efforts in the anticipation department are being recognised :)

:eek: Wait what?!?

I don't even know how to respond... Never won anything before so a little out of practice.

Thank you @Silver , @shaunnadan and the rest for hosting this comp, Thank you J&J's Emporium, Fog Machine and Ecigssa for the great sponsored prizes. I am so stoked right now.

My RX200 broke on Sunday night, so this is such great news :-D Was going to sit it out till VapeCon to purchase a new mod so this is so helpful and i am so greatful!

Congrats @Create-A-Cloud and @Pixstar and great entries to all!

:campeon::campeon::campeon:

Congrats to all the winners... We loved all the entries! Unfortunately we could only choose 3... Winner winner Chicken Dinner x 3! :banana:

Cong
Winners announcement !

1. J&J's Emporium Prize
@Jebula999

2. Fog Machine Prize
@Create-A-Cloud

3. VapeCon Prize
@Pixstar

Congrats guys, please contact @Fogmachine and @wazarmoto for your prizes.

Thanks to Fog Machine and J&J's Emporium for sponsoring this and for just being such awesome vendors on our forum!

And a big thank you to all of you who entered and to those that put so much effort and creativity into your posts. It was a great thread to watch and follow.

We are all super excited about VapeCon 2016 and its gonna rock!
Congratulations to all the winner's.
Well we all are winners in a way for being such good sports.
Again well done all. :campeon:

I'm looking forward to see all our members, vendors such as Vapour Mountain and Sir Vape. I know they always have sweet deals on items sold so I'm looking forward to getting some gear! Also, looking forward to seeing Oom Rob and meeting Avril, Silver, Shaunnadan and a lot of other oaks!

B.T.W. Congrats Peeps! ;)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to see all our members, vendors such as Vapour Mountain and Sir Vape. I know they always have sweet deals on items sold so I'm looking forward to getting some gear! Also, looking forward to seeing Oom Rob and meeting Avril, Silver, Shaunnadan and a lot of other oaks!

Looking forward to having a nice vape and chat with you @Clouder
Thanks
And @Casper!

Congrats guys!

Thanks to the forum and vendors for another crazy cool give-away with top shelf prizes!

Nice prizes, congrats to the winners! and a job well done to the vendors!

Thanks one again to the guys that hosted this comp as well as a grand shout out to @wazarmoto for the insane prize!

I am now the proud and lucky owner of a Dripbox 160W :D 20160722_140332.jpg

Enjoy @Jebula999 !
Thanks for sharing the photo
Always great to see the prizes in hand!
Happy vaping

Back