ECIGSSA Comp 5 - What's on your Festive Season Wishlist - (Hazeworks & Vapour Mountain)

Biiiiiiiiiig thanks to Hazeworks for the awesome competition, got plenty juice to enjoy this Christmas... and who said you have to be on Santas nice list to get something awesome?

e3f62e8262aefd0c541bc289adeb7a52.jpg

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Biiiiiiiiiig thanks to Hazeworks for the awesome competition, got plenty juice to enjoy this Christmas... and who said you have to be on Santas nice list to get something awesome?

Great stuff @Derkster_122
Congrats again
Lovely photo! Looks super

Congrats @Derkster_122 and @Cobrali hope you guys enjoy your lekker prizes!

Enjoy it @Cobrali
Such a cool photo!
Mmmmm

Longboard helmet: Predator :D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
So im new in the game been vaping for 2 weeks now and got a stock Tank. Iv been lookinh at the Goblin Mini v3 and wow sounds like iv got so so much to enjoy... hehe ok learn and then enjoy. Here's the pic and link for the Goblin View attachment 77321 v3 http://dragonvape.thisistap.com/product/ud-goblin-mini-v3/
That goblin is the entire reason I get through many ml's of juice longer than most people. this tank loves any juice you put in it. I have rayon with some alien wire that came with the deck.. But I noticed that wattage mode is eating more battery than TC- Stainless Steel on the same wattage! :) So Im going to rebuild soon to fix this. Probably get even better.. more direct flavour with those wires :D

Back