ECIGSSA Comp 7 - Let's have a Laugh! (Wiener Vape Co, Retro Vape Co)

Lets see..my story went back two days ago when a colleague who was vaping asked me if I could help him build some coils. Since he has seen me with my HE mods.

I took both tanks and started building on the single coil tank (Our managers were away on training and I wasn't in a working mood that day!). 20 mins later I was done with it and after about 2 hours he came back and was surprised I had already finished the build. I told him that his wick was too thin and that's why his tank was always leaking and I expected that I had sorted out the problem. Luckily that afternoon he told me I did!

Now I took the 2nd tank home, took it all apart and put it through the ultrasonic cleaner. I saw the same thing in this tank-thin cotton and two coil atty. It was an Ijoy tornado and yes I took it all apart and threw all the parts into the ultrasonic cleaner. Once done I took them out and left them to dry on my table while I went play online games. Later that night I went to build on it and put in a clapton quad coil as I knew that I could fit it in there. I built it to 0.06 ohms, let it cool and then applied the wicks and put it together. When I put the glass on I realised it was cracked and I was like :OH SH**! Needless to say the next day I lied to him and told him I hadn't had time to build it the night before and he was okay with it. That afternoon I went ot Vaperight to get a Tornado Nano glasss (Yes it is the same size glass as the normal tornado! I did my research!) and went home to fit the glass in. The very next day I was chuffed with myself and told my colleagues he was in for a surprise as I made his a 4 coil tank and he was very surprised and eager to try it. He filled it and put it on his Minikin and lo and behold! Atomiser can't be read! He asked me if it was maybe shorting and I said no ways as I had checked it and it worked on my mod..then it occurred to me that the resistance was too low! I normally use a DNA mod and I didn't think to ask him what mod he had as I had never seen it! He was eager to try it and I went to my car to see if it could read on my Envii Loch Ness but it wouldn't fit as I was using the catch cup! After all that he used my mod to take a few pulls and he loved the flavour. I suggested he may as well get a DNA mod but I still took it back home and sadly took out two coils and made it a two coil mod with fresh thicker wicks. Resistance at 0.28 ohms, this should run on a minkin. But due to the taxi strike I will only know how it vapes on Monday as he lives in PTA and couldn't get to work yesterday.

Now remember I usually build on drippers and run them on DNA's or mechs but I made an amateur mistake by assuming he had the same mod potential as me and I embarrassed myself by not doing the proper thing and checking which mod he was using. My team laughed at me cause I was so chuffed and thought I had done an awesome job only to be let down that the guy couldn't even vape it! Luckily his other tank had no issues at all and now didn't leak!

So I've heard this happen to other people before and couldn't understand how one could be so blonde; well it turns out very easily. My atty had been spitting and spraying quite a bit, leaving me with a rather unpleasant vape session, I figured I was just over filling it, so decided to remove the top cap and fill it for the next puff and see if that would clear things up.

Yup that's right dear reader you've already guessed, I forgot something vital - so I bring the mod up towards my mouth and hit the fire button, and BAM! I get hit straight on the lips by heat right off the coils and a decent spray of hot as shit vape juice (I had actually been overfilling and the reservoir had built up a decent amount of juice). No top cap! So I run off to the bathroom, and true as sin my lips look like they had taken a few rounds with an angry heavy weight wasp who owned several championship belts.

Best part of all is that I had a date lined up with a girl , and so I spent most of my time the next few days applying ice packs in order to get the felicks flair back. It mostly worked and luckily the date was at night...but now I constantly make sure the top cap is on!

@Greyz

Last edited:
Just a quick question. This comp has been giving me sleepless nights ;) if i have 50 posts by end June will i be able to enter for the pot of gold?? :campeon: i sent in my story and i tagged a friend from the forum (just not in the same message) but a few chats down.. just been wondering because I'm dropping info like a boss at 13 posts already. Btw this forum is great my next venture will be diy juice so get ready :DUMBLOL:

Just a quick question. This comp has been giving me sleepless nights ;) if i have 50 posts by end June will i be able to enter for the pot of gold?? :campeon: i sent in my story and i tagged a friend from the forum (just not in the same message) but a few chats down.. just been wondering because I'm dropping info like a boss at 13 posts already. Btw this forum is great my next venture will be diy juice so get ready :DUMBLOL:

Only those ECIGSSA members with 50 posts or more when the competition closes will go into the draw.
Just keep on contributing and you'll be fine dude.

Some excellent submissions so far !

Really great to hear that there is always time for a few laughs.

Keep them coming :)

While I was working in Pretoria at night quite recently, must have been around 12 the security guard had closed the gate at my client while he was opening the gate I was busy vaping behind him and next thing he knew he was surrounded in vapour he had the fright of his life thinking it was a ghost, was quite humourous to watch I explained to him what it was and went on my way, didn't mean to frighten the poor guy

@ou_jah

So I was sitting in the lounge one evening just relaxing with a good old vape session when my little sis walks up to me and says, “Boeta, I need your help” I turn to face and ask her what’s up.

She starts telling me that her school is having a function but she needs my friends and I friends to help her. Thinking nothing of it, I ask her what we are supposed to help her with and she says that we just need to stand on the sides of the stage and blow clouds. That way they won’t need to hire a smoke machine for the night.

5 Pawns Bowden's Mate gives clouds that has the most enticing, chocolaty aroma.

On my first overseas plane trip after starting to vape I was stealthily vaping Bowden's Mate under the blanket. Until the passengers around me started asking the flight attendants if they could have some of that too!

Tagging @Petrus

Last edited:
So i was away for the easter long weekend at a hotel in the eastern cape which wasnt very busy for the weekend, most of the times i used the lift it was just myself and the wife

our room was on the highest floor and so i was vaping away and clouding the lift and beep lift stops a few floors down, woman gets into the lift and as soon as the doors closed she starts screaming theres smoke !! theres fire !! but looking down

Just then the lift stops about 2 floors down for someone to get in and she looks up , she says "oh it was just the lights"

the next time we used the lift again , it stopped for the same woman to get in, shame she looked up & down at the lift and then got in

tried explaining to her what it was but she still wasnt convinced (didnt have it on me the second time)

@Amir

Ok so 2 weeks ago i was sent to durban for work and since i was only going to be there for 2 days i decided my tesla and goon would be good enough. took my 2bay charger and some juice and off we went. my colleague who now is obsessed with vaping had his hands on my mod most of the time, vaping away.

Anyway the bed and and breakfast we were staying in was nice and that night i went to bed without charging my batteries as i didn't use it as much on the way.

7am i'm woken up by the sound of someone coughing out their lung and soul. i look up and there he is in pain looking like he just saw a ghost. teary eyed and red in the face.

what happened i asked,

turns out he tried to sneak a vape while i was asleep but no it wasn't a dry hit from hell, there was what used to be either a moth of some sort or weird insect stuck to my claptons and he basically had a lung full of moth juice. ..

after laughing at him for about 30mins, we finally got him some orange juice.

another one just for laughs,

i was pulled over one day for what i assume must have been excessive clouds out the window. but since its happened before i was ready to explain the joys of vaping to the guy, he pulls up to my window and i immediately hold my rabox up. he ran so fast back to the van and all of a sudden all 3 of us were on the ground outside of my car.

after an intense search of my car he's like "how, i thought it was a bomb" he had a few pulls and we had a laugh, until he asked me to give him one at which point i got into my car and drove off

NO ONE CAN HAVE MY PRECIOUSSSSSS...

@Satans_Stick

Last edited:
For my day-job, I work in a corporate environment where the normal semi casual dress code applies, i.e. smart pants and shirt. As part of the corporate range, the obligatory beige coloured pants is off course a staple. As most people (especially guys ;-)) know, beige coloured pants immediately shows the smallest drop of liquid, be it water after washing hands, a drop of coffee, etc, etc.

A couple of weeks ago I had a business trip in Cape Town and I off course opted for my bestest beige pants.... My Vgod Pro and RDTA is my go-to travel mod as it is slim, holds enough juice for half a day or so = the perfect travel mod. I landed in CT, got my rental and made my way to my first (of 3) meetings for the day. When I arrived at my first meeting , I noticed that, because of the pressure, etc from flying, the tank leaked a substantial blob of juice in my pocket with a resulting "wet spot" in my crotch area! As I was there for the day only, I had no spare pants, wet-wipe, etc to "fix" the problem... I now had to spend the entire day in Cape Town and the trip back looking like I pissed in me pants!

The laptop bag came in handy but I looked a bit of a chop covering me manly bits the entire day with my bag!

Guys, beige pants and vaping DO NOT gel!

@RichJB

Ok so 2 weeks ago i was sent to durban for work and since i was only going to be there for 2 days i decided my tesla and goon would be good enough. took my 2bay charger and some juice and off we went. my colleague who now is obsessed with vaping had his hands on my mod most of the time, vaping away.

Anyway the bed and and breakfast we were staying in was nice and that night i went to bed without charging my batteries as i didn't use it as much on the way.

7am i'm woken up by the sound of someone coughing out their lung and soul. i look up and there he is in pain looking like he just saw a ghost. teary eyed and red in the face.

what happened i asked,

turns out he tried to sneak a vape while i was asleep but no it wasn't a dry hit from hell, there was what used to be either a moth of some sort or weird insect stuck to my claptons and he basically had a lung full of moth juice. ..

after laughing at him for about 30mins, we finally got him some orange juice.

another one just for laughs,

i was pulled over one day for what i assume must have been excessive clouds out the window. but since its happened before i was ready to explain the joys of vaping to the guy, he pulls up to my window and i immediately hold my rabox up. he ran so fast back to the van and all of a sudden all 3 of us were on the ground outside of my car.

after an intense search of my car he's like "how, i thought it was a bomb" he had a few pulls and we had a laugh, until he asked me to give him one at which point i got into my car and drove off

NO ONE CAN HAVE MY PRECIOUSSSSSS...

Excellent one @Nicholas - i can just imagine the cop running back to his car after seeing the Rabox
Please edit your post and tag someone so your entry is valid

my story has its roots in the early days of me moving from Tanks to Rda's.
so a good friend of mine phones me up and said "oom, i think i broke my vape, can i make a turn tonight so you can check for me?
of course, he pulls in later that evening and stuffs his Cloud Beast in my hand.
i open it up, to see he installed the bra base, open that bad boy up, and what do i see, he heard i build my own coils, and decided to try his hand at it, only problem was, he got hold of some Cable Armouring Wire or "blou Draad" made a 4mm id 5 wrap set of monsters, and somehow managed to fit them in that little base.....

i know i shouldn't have, but i laughed my head off... for some strange reason, he now refuses to let anyone touch his RBA except me.

@Ruan0.30

thanx for the opportunity Ladies & Gents

my story has its roots in the early days of me moving from Tanks to Rda's.
so a good friend of mine phones me up and said "oom, i think i broke my vape, can i make a turn tonight so you can check for me?
of course, he pulls in later that evening and stuffs his Cloud Beast in my hand.
i open it up, to see he installed the bra base, open that bad boy up, and what do i see, he heard i build my own coils, and decided to try his hand at it, only problem was, he got hold of some Cable Armouring Wire or "blou Draad" made a 4mm id 5 wrap set of monsters, and somehow managed to fit them in that little base.....

i know i shouldn't have, but i laughed my head off... for some strange reason, he now refuses to let anyone touch his RBA except me.

@Ruan0.30

thanx for the opportunity Ladies & Gents
kak funny!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all

Just a reminder that this competition will be closing tomorrow (Friday 30th June) at 5pm

If you have not entered yet, read the OP on page 1 and put in your entry.
Some great prizes are up for grabs

My story vaping related,got to do with DIY juice,started vaping just over 2 years ago,bought my 1st device (kangertech subox mini) and 2 x voodoo juices,the juice was done in 2weeks so I decided to make my own juice,bought 3 flavours from Skyblue along with vg pg and nic,mixed all of them up separately at 10%,they were all horrible but I kept on vaping it because it was cheap.

As time went by I bought more and more concentrates but the 1's that I didnt like ended up in my 'junk stash',a 1L bottle where I could dump all unwanted juice,when the bottle reached about 500ml with more than 20 different flavours in it I decided to top it up with vg and pg,behold it turned into an all day vape for me,it had fruits,custards and dessert flavours in there all mixed up and I could not identify a single flavour but it tasted awesome,1 friend offered me R200 for the bottle but I only ended up giving him 30ml,I tried a few times mixing many random flavours to make something nice come out of it but never succeeded,when I think of it now it was really funny but back then I was bummed out because I will never get to taste that flavour again,that bottle lasted me about 6months and I still have that empty bottle which I smell now and then,thanks for reading!
Lets hear your story...
@Chukin'Vape

Loved that story @Slick
That mixture must have been an amazing concoction!!
Hope there was some menthol in there! ;-)

One late night I was happily vaping away on my Troll v2. When suddenly the power went out. Luckily the moon was full and I noticed I can see the white of my wicks and that they where dry. I dripped a few drops and noticed that it becomes a bit darker. Excited I thought I can drip in the dark. Took a few good hits before I went to sit down but lo behold I over dripped and spilled some scolding hot juice all over my mod and naked chest. Being that it was a new mod I rushed of to clean the mod and never even noticed the red burn marks on my chest.

This almost sounds like an extract from a 50 shades of vape book: and he over filled his RDA taking a hit or two I could hear the juice crackling and could smell the strawberries when suddenly he tipped the RDA over my chest and dripped some of the hot juice onto my bare chest the heat of the juice surprised me. I shouted at him no that contains nicotine and it will kill me from being absorbed trough the skin. He just laughed at me while licking the excess juice from hiss RDA in a way that made my mouth go dry...

@Stephen Grabe

So myself and @CPS is on the balcony vaping , we tasting a new flavor without realizing i emptied the dripper,
He took a moerse toke of dry cotton and burnt it through the middle.

Sorry bud

P.s

this happened twice yesterday as well .....lol

If you haven't entered yet, now is your chance

This competition closes at 5pm today

The stories so far have been very entertaining!

Awaiting the Results in anticipation :aplastao:
Ah, our admin team are cunning. The closing date and time were explicitly listed, but not a peep about when the winners will be announced...

We see what you did there [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] :risas3:
They might announce the winners on Friday. But which Friday? :confundio:

Back