NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

Forum name tags are ready ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1490901850.431704.jpg

After a awesome festival in Cape Town I cannot wait to meet some of the locals here in Joburg! Super excited! :)

Right guys!

I'm off home to pack for the meet tomorrow!

You know you're a vaper when the hardest part of packing is deciding which gear to bring!

Right guys!

You know you're a vaper when the hardest part of packing is deciding which gear to bring!

index.jpg

All I'm bringing, I wrote your name on it internet tough guy. Just one more night before we 1 v 1 IRL.

Right guys!

Based on @Feliks Karp 's response , I'd go with the heaviest mod you have, hunting knife and the Glock ;)

If anything... This forum has taught me patience!!

I've been waiting for Saturday since forever... Greece is missing with my Skyline...

Don't mind my ramblings... I get chatty when I'm nervous/excited... It's my first time!!

Hahaha!!

No fair! I got to get through airport security with only hand luggage, so I can't even pack scissors!

Good point! The cuboid just went into the bag!

Carry the cuboid as hand luggage. You might get lucky enough to have it confiscated at the gate and save you the trouble and embarrassment of, "Trade for cuboid?"

Travel safe @Stosta
We waiting for you!

Time for another announcement...

There's a great group of Gauteng-based DIYers that meet once a month to hone their DIY skills, have fun and come up with new DIY juice creations. This group is very ably organised by @Bunnypoison.

We thought we would try something different and fun for this meet, so we asked these creative DIYers to come up with a juice or two and bring them along to the meet for us to try out. They are not selling them, just going out of their way to create something nice for us and give us a taste of some of their creations.

Am very pleased to announce that these members will be bringing the following juices for us to try out:

@Bunnypoison
Sucker Punch Clone
Berry Chapstick

@Dietz
Blueberry Cookie
Tashy's FujiBerry

@alex1501
Rhodonite w. Bilberry
Bruised Apple Pie

@PsyCLown
Mango Mix
Berry Menthol

DIY Meetup Creations (collaborative effort)
Apple Pie
Strawberry Lemonade
(I believe @alex1501 is the main mixer of this one)

So come along and try out some great DIY creations at this meet.
Should be a lot of fun...

670b4b87a2ccb0ec2a5c0f8d7fe2dd2c_-lab-science-clipart-clipart-of-science-girl_210-153.jpeg

Wow. I like this. Well done all!

Travel safe @Stosta
We waiting for you!
I so wanted to find a pic of an angry mob, all sporting baseball bats, and re-iterate the 'We are waiting for you!' message, but my Google-foo seriously let me down on this one ;)

Sadly I will will be sitting this one out, I was waiting until the last minute to hit the RSVP button but it just didn't work out. Major bummed :(

I see quite a few people that I missed at the last meets will be going to this one, eh, maybe next time.

Enjoy it guys ;)

Good morning JHB!

Its vape meet day!!!
:):)

Charge your batteries, load your devices......
And lets have a ball!

image.jpg

Shamus has been polished, mage is getting new wicks, and I'm tryna figure out what juices I should take :/ You know you're a vaper...

Shamus has been polished, mage is getting new wicks, and I'm tryna figure out what juices I should take :/ You know you're a vaper...

Couldnt agree more @Normz
Lol

I am not taking any juice. I want to buy some new I haven't tried yet :p:D:aplastao:

Hi guys ... i know this is a dumb question and i do already know the answer but thought I'd try my luck... I can't find a babysitter... anyway i can bring my 4 year old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back