NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 25 Nov 2017

I'll make boosted and banana moon pie.. 2 of my favorites... I hope I'll be able to join... if not I'll try and make a plan to get them there... I'll also bring everything else I have on hand at that time if anyone feels like trying them out...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
@Tanja dont forgets to bring me some yummy stuff bud LOL. you know we birds of a feather flavor wise LOL

@Tanja dont forgets to bring me some yummy stuff bud LOL. you know we birds of a feather flavor wise LOL
If I do manage to make it i will bring with everything I have on hand at that time...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Friep has requested that I mix up his Awesome Strawberry v9 for the meet as well as for The @Stosta Box
Thanks for adding it to the list :D

Gauteng Business trip falls within the date of the Vape Meet, wont miss it, all the way from Cape Town!!

What would an ECIGSSA Vape Meet be without Prizes !!!!

images

A huge thank you to all of the participating vendors for offering prizes towards the random giveaways.

How do you qualify for one of these prizes you might ask?

Click on the Blue RSVP button on the first post in this thread to confirm you will be coming, this will also ensure that we can have a name tag made for you. NO NAME TAG = NO PRIZE :(

houseofvape-jpg.95046

Brought to you by @HouseOfVape

1x House of Vape shirt (medium)

1x Fresh clean cream 60ml (international)

HOV.jpg
1x Voucher of R250 to spend in-store
1x Voucher R500 to spend in-store

Last edited by a moderator:
6459818becb22f5.png

brought to you by @Vapers Corner

1. Voopoo Alpha One (Black) mod (can swop for Silver) - R1300

VC1.jpg

2. Anarchist RDA (Black) + Coilmaster Skynet coil box (can swop for silver RDA) - R900 + R450 = R1350

VC2.jpg

3. Top 6 Flavours (for October) in 3mg (can swop for different strengths if required) - R940
  • Wurl'd 30ml
  • Raspberry Fizz 30ml
  • Alpha 50ml
  • Blue Milk 30ml
  • Glitch 50ml
  • Sonic 50ml

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing all the prizes i am definitely going to be there from start to finish with the wife and some of my mods.

Cant wait
Its going to be great

Am looking forward to seeing all the vaping forumites!!

I have a question all vapers that are going to be at the vape meet.

What gear and juice will you be packing on the day?

Mods + Atties?
Juice?
Extra?

Mine is going to be s follow

Reo mini with OL16 - xxx juice
Conserv mech mod with Goon 1.5 - juice tester for the day
Minivolt with skyclone - xxx juice or berry blaze = something fruity menthol
Extra batteries

So can we ask our Awesome Vendors on the Day if they giving us a Black Saturday at News Cafe with some crayzee juice specials? :detenido::detenido:

I had to throw it in , challenge accepted lol ? to stop some of us juice junkies from blowing all our hard earn cashed on black friday one day before :THINKINGFACE:

Back