NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 5 March 2016

It's time to announce the prizes for the random draws that will take place at the JHB ECIGSSA Vape Meet on 5 March 2016.

A big thank you to the vendors for these amazing prizes. There is lots to look forward to!

Remember you are only eligible to be drawn for these prizes if your name appears on the RSVP list in the first post of this thread and if you are there at the prize giving to accept your prize. If you are not there, we draw again.
Members of the Admin and Mod team and vendors are not eligible.

There are 14 prizes in total. Here goes...

From VAPE CARTEL - thank you @KieranD

1. 2 x 115ml The E-Liquid Project Special Reserve Batch #2

2. 2 x 115ml The E-Liquid Project Special Reserve Batch #2

3. 1 x 115ml The E-Liquid Project Special Reserve Batch #2

4. 3 x 30ml The E-Liquid Project Max Hampers (30ml of each of the 3 new flavours)

5. 3 x 30ml The E-Liquid Project Max Hampers (30ml of each of the 3 new flavours)

6. 3 x 30ml The E-Liquid Project Max Hampers (30ml of each of the 3 new flavours)

From VAPE CLUB - thank you @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl

7. Cuboid Black and Crius RTA

cuboid.jpg Crius.jpg

8. Geekvape 512 Tab

GeekVape.jpg

9. 5 x 30ml bottle e-liquid hamper (winner to choose flavours)

From VAPE KING - thank you @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff

10. 2 x 120ml Suicide Bunny juices (winner to choose flavours)

suicidebunny1.jpg suicidebunny2.jpg

11. 1 x 120ml Suicide Bunny juice (winner to choose flavour)

suicidebunny1.jpg

From SIR VAPE - thank you @Sir Vape and @BigGuy

12. 1 x Asmodus Minikin and 510 Atty (by 510 Distro)

minikin.jpg 510.jpg

13. 3 x 30ml Milk Lab E-Liquid juices (full range of 3 bottles)

frappe.jpg hakaberry.jpg pomgurt.jpg

14. 1 x R500 Voucher to spend online at Sir Vape

First of all, to the mod team - good Lord, you guys have gone full out with this one! Its looking fantastic!
To the vendors - good Lord, you guys have gone full out with this one! That's one crapload of prizes!
Finally, to the attendees - good Lord, you guys have gone full out with this one! 314 RSVP's thus far! Just had a look at the RSVP list, and looking forward to putting faces to many avatars!

Very very excited - 9 days to go!

First of all, to the mod team - good Lord, you guys have gone full out with this one! Its looking fantastic!
To the vendors - good Lord, you guys have gone full out with this one! That's one crapload of prizes!
Finally, to the attendees - good Lord, you guys have gone full out with this one! 314 RSVP's thus far! Just had a look at the RSVP list, and looking forward to putting faces to many avatars!

Very very excited - 9 days to go!

@Ezekiel - you are going to have to explain Temp Control to all of us!!!
hehe

@Ezekiel - you are going to have to explain Temp Control to all of us!!!
hehe

Haha, the way the world works each and everyone of my TC attys will malfunction/leak/explode/magically change to Kanthal on the day.

Buuut... I will throw in my laptop, so if anybody needs some help with Escribe, or just wants to see it in action, don't hesitate to chat to me the day.

And in the spirit of progress, I'm going to enter the cloud comp with a TC build (I've anyway got no chance of winning - every time I see @Oliver Barry 's photo from the last meet I shudder and pat my poor, inferior lungs on the back...)

Damn I'm so excited for this meet! Looks like it going to be the biggest one ever! Yeah! :D

Last meet there was a serious lack of Vape clothing like T shirts and caps for sale. Nudge nudge wink wink plenty of 2XL please :)

Back