NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 5 March 2016

By the way... this might be a stupid question.

Are there any entrance of other fees to worry about? Also, Im assuming parking will not be an issue? Not keen on letting my car wait outside hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Cant wait for this weekend to get here already. The only downfall to my weekend, is that I will be fasting, so no dops and chops for me, just clouds

Are there any entrance of other fees to worry about? Also, Im assuming parking will not be an issue? Not keen on letting my car wait outside hahaha

there are no entrance fees for the venue apart from paying for parking if you bring a vehicle. the parking is within a complex and its a secure area

i think @Silver had the rates for the parking.

@Silver Unfortunately, at this point, I have to pull out. There is a major event in our area and I have to go and work...:-(:sick:

Oh no, sorry to hear that @Clouder
Was looking forward to saying hi
Don't worry though, there will be more ;-)

there are no entrance fees for the venue apart from paying for parking if you bring a vehicle. the parking is within a complex and its a secure area

i think @Silver had the rates for the parking.
Hectic, Thanks Shaun! :rock:

Hi @mAlice
No fees for the vape meet itself, it's free to attend.

Secure parking is provided in the little centre in which NewsCafe is situated. (Corner of Fredman and Gwen Lane).
There is an uncovered parking area and about 100m down Gwen lane is the entrance to a multi-storey parkade.

Last time I checked, parking for about 4 to 5 hours was in the region of R20 to R25.
I don't have the time now to find the photo that one of the members took of the parking rates - but I think it was on the thread of the previous vape meet on 28 Nov.

with 331 positive RSVP's that car park may be a little full. Uber!

Hi @Robert Howes

The little uncovered car park is run by the same parking company as the multi-storey parkade. They are adjoined to each other and they use the same ticket and payment system to get out.
The multi-storey parkade has several levels and I am confident there will be ample parking.

Just a reminder to all - remember the entrance to the multi-storey parking parkade is a little bit down on Gwen Lane. Just drive about 50-100m and you will see it. It has a few booms to let you in.

LoL, yip, i'll be on week 7 this weekend.

i met a guy at ultra that was part of my "bucket list" committee on Friday. on the Saturday afternoon he was nursing a redbull so i asked if he was still suffering from the night before and he responded that he was buy with his 9 Saturdays.

around 10pm i saw him again ROARING away !!! when i got a chance to chat to him his response was... "its only the 2nd sat. i'l start again from next week" lol :)

i met a guy at ultra that was part of my "bucket list" committee on Friday. on the Saturday afternoon he was nursing a redbull so i asked if he was still suffering from the night before and he responded that he was buy with his 9 Saturdays.

around 10pm i saw him again ROARING away !!! when i got a chance to chat to him his response was... "its only the 2nd sat. i'l start again from next week" lol :)
LoL, Some guys can push to start over again, but met eish ya, I only have this few weeks to go through and then I'm done till next year again. And with the wifey due at the end of May, I'm going to need all the energy from the chops during that time...lol

Sad that i will be missing it...but i hope you all have a great time at the Vape meet this weekend....

Hi @mAlice
No fees for the vape meet itself, it's free to attend.

Secure parking is provided in the little centre in which NewsCafe is situated. (Corner of Fredman and Gwen Lane).
There is an uncovered parking area and about 100m down Gwen lane is the entrance to a multi-storey parkade.

Last time I checked, parking for about 4 to 5 hours was in the region of R20 to R25.
I don't have the time now to find the photo that one of the members took of the parking rates - but I think it was on the thread of the previous vape meet on 28 Nov.

Parking Tariffs rotated.jpg

i will have a stall where you can give me your keys and R30 - i will make sure that all the cars cycle through the gates every 15min.

hahahahahaha

Last vape meet i brought my first vape. Thinking of joining this 1 to restock juice :D

Vape Meet coming up
This is very exciting!!

If you haven't RSVP'ed yet, please do so on the first post of this thread.
That will also make you eligible to win one of the awesome random draw prizes.

image.jpg

Back