NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 5 March 2016

Info from the veterans: How many mods and tanks do you normally take to a meet ?

my toolbox - it speaks for itself :)

mods : rx200 + dna200
batteries - 6 fresh fully charged spares

will be rotating a tank and dripper at all times.

Cant wait for tomorrow. Just gonna take it easy, not going to spend too much cash, just going to relax, chat and chill out.
Oooh, famous last words... Many have tried before, and many have failed miserably.

Please bring your own plasters, bandages and crutches for your wallets & credit cards. The vendors unfortunately do not stock these items ;)

Hey guys! Just a quick note if you didn't already know, but Dale and I from Vape Noodle will be there and we will also be filming some footage for an upcoming episode. So if you see us, pop around to say hello and have a chat!

www.vapenoodle.com

I know what's going to happen tomorrow morning when I wake up.
My debit card is going to sit in the corner sobbing and begging me not to take it to the vape meet....lol, but as usual, I will have no mercy!

Name tags are ready!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457105829.823831.jpg

Wasn't easy to fit them all in one photo. Lol.

When you arrive at the vape meet tomorrow get your name tag near the entrance from myself and @Rob Fisher.

One more sleep. Then it's party time!

Looking so forward to seeing all of you tomorrow. It's going to be a great meet.

Name tags are ready!

View attachment 47342

Wasn't easy to fit them all in one photo. Lol.

When you arrive at the vape meet tomorrow get your name tag near the entrance from myself and @Rob Fisher.

One more sleep. Then it's party time!

Looking so forward to seeing all of you tomorrow. It's going to be a great meet.
Epicness. Cant wait

Ps @Silver look what I got my wife and some VM XXX. Mmmmmmmm20160304_171140.jpg

Im taking its too late to RSVP? :(

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Not too late @Brogan ;-)
We have spare name tags and can make you one tomorrow when you arrive

Good morning vapers!

Its vape meet day!!!

Load your tanks and charge your batteries...
Today is going to be special!
See you at 12!

image.jpg

And drive safe everyone, with your fog-lights on! Its gonna be a foggy day!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Will be leaving in a few. Batteries charged. Coil rewicked. Juice ready for the road. Water - check. We're a go!

Back