eFun.top

KrayFish404

El Príncipe de la Niebla
LV

Awards
Took a chance, ordered some really cool but super low priced goods.

Shipping wasn't bad, I thought it would be like Fasttech where it ships via PostNL or something, go via JIMC and become our own shite EMS / Post Office.

Well no, they use Buffalo. They get a horrible rating, no way to contact them, they have a confirmed depo in JHB and CPT, no ideas of the others. But low and behold, shipped 31 August, delivered straight into my hand this morning. 13 days. I am not bitching at all.

$45 of goods, $35 for shipping.

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 kit (18650, waterproof, 2 amp charge etc) for $15
Mohist Reload S RTA for $9

Nice personal service from the guys as well.

They have the Minikin Reborn for $26 and GeekVape 24g A1 for $1. Give them a try.

Good find!

FYI: You can phone Buffalo on 0105934710 (week days only during office hours) or send them a whatsapp on 0813886570. Only reason I know that is due to Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs that ordered some items from Shein, they also use Buffalo and I just spoke to them this morning. Very friendly staff once you do get hold of them.

Good find!

FYI: You can phone Buffalo on 0105934710 (week days only during office hours) or send them a whatsapp on 0813886570. Only reason I know that is due to Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs that ordered some items from Shein, they also use Buffalo and I just spoke to them this morning. Very friendly staff once you do get hold of them.
Funny though - I've sent a message on that Whatsapp number early Friday morning, still waiting on a response. Maybe I'm too quick. And that is the number I dialled Thursday as well, no answer, hence using the WA number.

Look they pulled through. Not complaining. Even though I've still not spoken to them. I wanted to ask about customs, but seems this one slipped right past.

Funny though - I've sent a message on that Whatsapp number early Friday morning, still waiting on a response. Maybe I'm too quick. And that is the number I dialled Thursday as well, no answer, hence using the WA number.

Look they pulled through. Not complaining. Even though I've still not spoken to them. I wanted to ask about customs, but seems this one slipped right past.

Lucky! I had to pay on both shipments, one arrived over the weekend (pending clearance) and the other one arriving today/tomorrow. Mrs orders, I pay... the circle of life... Hopefully if I order something I don't have to pay (wishful thinking)...

When this site first started up I was a regular on Planet of the Vapes and there was a lot of mistrust based on nothing more than the name, logo and certainly at the time ridiculously low prices that seemed too good to be true, yet it seems that mistrust was totally unfounded as I have heard of good experiences when people have ordered from them!

When this site first started up I was a regular on Planet of the Vapes and there was a lot of mistrust based on nothing more than the name, logo and certainly at the time ridiculously low prices that seemed too good to be true, yet it seems that mistrust was totally unfounded as I have heard of good experiences when people have ordered from them!
After the mess we've all experienced with our post office, this is a viable option, especially because of DHL, the last I heard was that they now have a minimum shipping cost of $150. This vape mail was welcome.

I just had to see this post... :-D My bank manager's not loving me right now.

But, that being said, what pushed me to order was this:
HellvapeFatRabbitRTA_25.jpg

Been wanting one since I saw the first review from MikeVapes. I have a Hellvape Rebirth at the moment and absolutely loving it, and this looks like the upgrade to that. Tried so many (so, so many) atomisers since I got the Rebirth but keep on going back to it. Let's see if this one is able to next level me on my vaping experience.

Included a few other things as well of course, to justify the expenditure and all (that's what I keep telling myself, hopefully soon I will believe it)

I ordered a squonk mod from them a few years back well priced and took a while to get here but it did arrive all in one piece just not as stocked as fastech

Back