EFusion Mods by Lost Vape Round 3 (closed)

On this site they call the dark one "Blackish red"
image.png

@Migs as far as i know they will be the same price but let me just make sure tomorrow

The dark triade is also marked with a red sticker on the box but they are dark brown red

Thanks Kimbo, please find out and let me know, as far as I know they are quite abit more but I can be wrong.

EFusion Mods
Therion DNA 75, it is a duel battery genuine evolv DNA75
View attachment 61410
View attachment 61508

These mods will sell for $95 and the price is worked out on a MOQ of 10 mods

Italian Leather in stock :)
View attachment 61411
The mod will sell for
$150 including the custom RDA
or
$140 without the RDA

View attachment 61412

The Triade mod will be $140
It is also a three battery DNA 200
Colors: Dark brown genuine leather or lighter brown genuine leather no yellow

View attachment 61413

The Efusion Deo (DNA 200)
The standard Deo (all except the abalone) $125
Abalone $147

I will only get the international shipping amount once the final count is in because the shipping is calculated by weight. I will get a ball park on shipping on ten mods tomorrow so that the potential buyers know what is will be about.

Please leave your name here in the thread if you are interested. No Money will be taken before the final price for the international shipping is given and accepted by buyers.

Local shipping will be done by Aramex and that will be done once the mods are with me, i will collect the local shipping cost and ship your mod to you

All calculations will be in a online spreadsheet that can be viewed at any time by the buyers
Once the group is finalized i will start a group PM and we can talk further there

This Group Buy will run till the last day of the month to give you time and we can get the mods here before VapeCon

@DoC Dark Leather Therion
@Lee Black Leather Therion
@iPWN Silver Deo
@Yusuf Cape Vaper Silver Deo
@MoeB786 Black Deo
@Migs
1 x Therion with Black Leather
1 x Therion with Light Brown Leather
1 x Triade with Dark Brown Leather
@ConradS Silver Deo Abelone
@RiaanRed Red Dark Triade
Dark Brown Triade Please

Guys this will be my last group buy to Efusion, these mods are slowly becoming available at our local vendors and i dont want to step on toes

News from Efusion: They dont make the Malstorm RDA anymore. they are not available anymore

@Migs the Italian leather is $5 more

@kimbo Is the efusion deo available with abalone side panels and blue frame and is the deo 18650 or LiPo?

Thanks
The deo is LiPo and you can take he LiPo out and put in a sled for twin 18650, hence the name :)

Yes that color is available

EFusion Mods
Therion DNA 75, it is a duel battery genuine evolv DNA75
View attachment 61410
View attachment 61508

These mods will sell for $95 and the price is worked out on a MOQ of 10 mods

Italian Leather in stock :) $100
View attachment 61411
The mod will sell for
$150 including the custom RDA
or
$140 without the RDA

View attachment 61412

The Triade mod will be $140
It is also a three battery DNA 200
Colors: Dark brown genuine leather or lighter brown genuine leather no yellow

View attachment 61413

The Efusion Deo (DNA 200)
The standard Deo (all except the abalone) $125
Abalone $147

I will only get the international shipping amount once the final count is in because the shipping is calculated by weight. I will get a ball park on shipping on ten mods tomorrow so that the potential buyers know what is will be about.

Please leave your name here in the thread if you are interested. No Money will be taken before the final price for the international shipping is given and accepted by buyers.

Local shipping will be done by Aramex and that will be done once the mods are with me, i will collect the local shipping cost and ship your mod to you

All calculations will be in a online spreadsheet that can be viewed at any time by the buyers
Once the group is finalized i will start a group PM and we can talk further there

This Group Buy will run till the last day of the month to give you time and we can get the mods here before VapeCon

@DoC Dark Leather Therion
@Lee Black Leather Therion
@iPWN Silver Deo
@Yusuf Cape Vaper Silver Deo
@MoeB786 Black Deo
@Migs
1 x Therion with Black Leather
1 x Therion with Italian Leather
1 x Triade with Dark Brown Leather
@ConradS Silver Deo Abelone
@RiaanRed Red Dark Triade

@kimbo

Light Brown Triade Please.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm in for a Sliver Deo Abalone Blue

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

@kimbo Could you please give a list of the items included with the duo or just a picture of the packaging and contents
I ask this because after watching some video reviews there seems to be two options available in terms of contents.

Thanks in advance.

@kimbo is there any way one can get the abalone panels extra? Or get additional panels such as the wood finishes as an extra?

@kimbo Could you please give a list of the items included with the duo or just a picture of the packaging and contents
I ask this because after watching some video reviews there seems to be two options available in terms of contents.

Thanks in advance.
As far as i know the abalone come with just the abalone panels .. you get the lipo and the 2 x 18650 sled
The standard deo come with carbon fiber panels and wood extra

@kimbo is there any way one can get the abalone panels extra? Or get additional panels such as the wood finishes as an extra?

The extra panels was $8 last time .. let me get the price and i will tell you, if they still sell the separate

Back