Ego AIO

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
See our international vendors have these on pre-order already. Combination of the Ego One and the Cubis. Choose your colour to light up the tank.

gINr2YW.gif

More info here: http://www.joyetech.com/product/ego-aio/?age-verified=54b74a12c9

This is going to be an awesome starter device, the Cubis is a great tank for beginners and even for the more experienced vapers, and it's looks simple and foolproof. I might even get on of these for myself :)

This could be the walk about device I am looking for.

Lol.... so we started on pens. Moved to small boxes, then massive boxes that take car batteries... and back to pens.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pens are more convenient to carry around, and much easier to stealth vape.
My ego one mini is by no means a great device, but it's fairly powerful for its size, and most importantly, RBA coils.
Bellus for flavour, mini for stealth vape.

This might be a worthy replacement though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if twisp will stock these

I think HRH might like this, might have to get two.

Got my eGo All In One on Tuesday and loved it from the start. It's a nice small, compact device that looks great with it's colored lights and glass drip tips. I prefer the spare drip tip that comes with it to the spiraled one, maybe because it's slightly longer. I found the spiral one gets a bit hot when chain vaping. The coil setup makes refills a breeze and HRH will love this, no more worry's that juice will get into the chimney. Airflow is MTL, even when wide open, but closed off it's still more airy than the Protank type devices. I would compare the airflow to a 1.6mm - 1.8mm air hole.
I did not like the 0.6 Ohm coils much, so got a 0.5 Ohm and a 1 Ohm coil to try. The 0.5 Ohm coil was slightly better than the 0.6 Ohm, but the 1 Ohm coil is perfect for me. The vapor production might be slightly less, but flavor is better and the vape is smoother, much much smoother. It wicks perfectly with a 60:40 Vg Pg juice even when chain vaping and juice & battery will also last longer.
I did use a 70:30 juice with the 0.6 Ohm coil, vapor was good and it wicked good, but flavor was not on point and the overall experience was not satisfying. The juice level also dropped quite fast, but it's so easy to fill that it does not really matter. Experienced vapers might prefer the 0.5 Ohm coils for a bit more vapor and a lighter draw, but for new users and first time buyers I would suggest getting the 1 Ohm coils. It gives good flavor, a tighter draw and overall smoother, more satisfying experience.
The eGo / Cubis coils come in 0.2, 0.5, 0.6, 1 and 1.5 Ohm coils, but the 0.2 Ohm coil will be too low for this device while the 1.5 Ohm (a clapton coil) will be too high.
Now I have to pass it on to HRH and see if she likes it, but to me it will be a huge improvement on the Protank type devices she currently uses.

Thanks for sharing your views @Ernest
Much appreciated

This is something i need to try for HRH too and for my mom, to replace the Nautilus mini perhaps
And if they dont like it I get to keep it :D

I've been using my AIO for 2 days, what an amazing little device! I got 5ml worth of vape time out of the factory charge. It took 2:45 hours to charge to full after that. I had it on a 3A USB charger and the device draws 0.58A while charging. I'm on my 4th refill and so far it's going strong, no fireworks but for what it is it is performing surprisingly well.

The top cap gets very hot! But I've learnt how to vape this device, multiple short MTL draws seem to do the trick.

For a beginner this is the perfect kit imo. Simple, compact and it works!

Much appreciated

This is something i need to try for HRH too and for my mom, to replace the Nautilus mini perhaps

Yes, it's a winner. HRH also has a Nautilus mini, but she hates the big mod (only a eLeaf iStick 40 tc) and battles to fill it, because "it's too tight". :)

Much appreciated

As much as I like the Nautilus this kicks the Nautilus Mini in the teeth, and so easy to use :)

Got my eGo All In One on Tuesday and loved it from the start. It's a nice small, compact device that looks great with it's colored lights and glass drip tips. I prefer the spare drip tip that comes with it to the spiraled one, maybe because it's slightly longer. I found the spiral one gets a bit hot when chain vaping. The coil setup makes refills a breeze and HRH will love this, no more worry's that juice will get into the chimney. Airflow is MTL, even when wide open, but closed off it's still more airy than the Protank type devices. I would compare the airflow to a 1.6mm - 1.8mm air hole.
I did not like the 0.6 Ohm coils much, so got a 0.5 Ohm and a 1 Ohm coil to try. The 0.5 Ohm coil was slightly better than the 0.6 Ohm, but the 1 Ohm coil is perfect for me. The vapor production might be slightly less, but flavor is better and the vape is smoother, much much smoother. It wicks perfectly with a 60:40 Vg Pg juice even when chain vaping and juice & battery will also last longer.
I did use a 70:30 juice with the 0.6 Ohm coil, vapor was good and it wicked good, but flavor was not on point and the overall experience was not satisfying. The juice level also dropped quite fast, but it's so easy to fill that it does not really matter. Experienced vapers might prefer the 0.5 Ohm coils for a bit more vapor and a lighter draw, but for new users and first time buyers I would suggest getting the 1 Ohm coils. It gives good flavor, a tighter draw and overall smoother, more satisfying experience.
The eGo / Cubis coils come in 0.2, 0.5, 0.6, 1 and 1.5 Ohm coils, but the 0.2 Ohm coil will be too low for this device while the 1.5 Ohm (a clapton coil) will be too high.
Now I have to pass it on to HRH and see if she likes it, but to me it will be a huge improvement on the Protank type devices she currently uses.
Ah, thanks. Have been eyeing the AIO. Strangely, Joyetech recommends the 1.0 ohm coil for TC (for the Cubis at least). Why would a 1.5 ohm coil be too high - will the battery give too much power for it?

Ah, thanks. Have been eyeing the AIO. Strangely, Joyetech recommends the 1.0 ohm coil for TC (for the Cubis at least). Why would a 1.5 ohm coil be too high - will the battery give too much power for it?

I have not tried it, but I think the battery will not be strong enough to power it to it's full potential. The ramp-up time will also be to long, because it's a clapton.

Yes, it's a winner. HRH also has a Nautilus mini, but she hates the big mod (only a eLeaf iStick 40 tc) and battles to fill it, because "it's too tight". :)

Lol, my mom has the same problem, somtimes she struggles to open it. I occasionally put some VG around the seal for her and then its good for the next few openings

I have not tried it, but I think the battery will not be strong enough to power it to it's full potential. The ramp-up time will also be to long, because it's a clapton.
I might be missing the plot here, but the higher the resistance the lower the recommended power range. For the Cubis Joyetech recommends between 8 and 20W for the 1.5 ohm clapton. In practice I found it to be too weak at 8 W, but good from around 13 W. If I remember correctly the AIO starts at around 22 W and goes down to 16 W as the battery goes down. I like the clapton in the Cubis. It might just work in the AIO - unless I am missing the obvious.

I might be missing the plot here, but the higher the resistance the lower the recommended power range. For the Cubis Joyetech recommends between 8 and 20W for the 1.5 ohm clapton. In practice I found it to be too weak at 8 W, but good from around 13 W. If I remember correctly the AIO starts at around 22 W and goes down to 16 W as the battery goes down. I like the clapton in the Cubis. It might just work in the AIO - unless I am missing the obvious.

It might be worth a try. If it works, flavor should be very good.

Back