Ego AIO

maybe it's nearly 2 weeks since quits but the last couple of days i've really been enjoying the flavour.
I've been using e-liquid project's amazon and got hints but lately i get full flavour. I'm using the same coil for about ten days now.
anyone experience the flavour improving days later?

maybe it's nearly 2 weeks since quits but the last couple of days i've really been enjoying the flavour.
I've been using e-liquid project's amazon and got hints but lately i get full flavour. I'm using the same coil for about ten days now.
anyone experience the flavour improving days later?
Probably your taste buds starting to recover.

My Wife enjoy the Ego AIO but complained the standard drip tip gets to hot with the 0.5ohm SS coils. So I gave her my 2Puffs drip tip with additional airflow which helps to cool with the additional airflow. Vapeking Pta, Patrick & Debbie was also kind to give her an identical 2Puff drip tip. She however did not like the wider mouth piece and started to eagerly modified with two additional narrower drip tips to get a more comfortable mouth piece. These are two, one of a kind drip tips and I must say I'm mighty proud of her inventiveness.
DSC_0117.JPG DSC_0118.JPG

I bought my father inlaw one of these last week because he has been having endless issues with Twisp making it hard for him to quit smoking.
I must say this device is awesome at its price, the only issues so far are the 0.6 coils that came with it, after a few pulls they started to dry hit so we bought the Cubis 0.5 coils, wow, much much better, way more airflow, the flavor is better as well and no more dry hits :). Battery life is also pretty amazing for its size.

The only thing that grinds my gears on this device is the fire button, it feels like its not going to last but hey for R350 you can just buy a few more and you are sorted haha.

I would recommend this device to anyone who wants to quit smoking or who is interested in vaping, damn good little device for its price.

Bought one for my gf on Saturday.. Shes really enjoying it

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Back