Ego AIO

The stock coils are not that good
Switch to cubis 0.5 SS coils better flavor and less restricted and for the coil builders you can get the cubis RBA and build your own coil

Yeah @Silver really frustrating because it's really a nice device, "glad" to see I'm not the only one experiencing this bland flavour. I've tried Island Ice on it and it's not a nice flavourful vape either. How does your Lime ice do in it?

Haven't tried "Lime Ice" @Pixstar

I have tried only two so far. First was Berry Blaze + Menthol (a staple in my and HRH's Evods) - and it was not great. HRH pulled a funny face after trying. Somehow the Evod stock coil does a way better job on that juice mix.

And now the Craft Vapour Melon on the Rocks.

Will try one or two more and then I think its time to get some of those coils that @Blends Of Distinction is suggesting.

don't know if it was mentioned before, but i saw a review where the guy took off the top "cap" to expose the coil and said this mod gave him a nice (relatively) mouth to lung hit. the cubis coils don't have that top cap. anyone try it?

yesterday i got a dry hit and thought i spoilt the coil, so popped the spare one in and let it marinate for 40 mins. started getting the burned taste. thought i messed that one up too cos i didn't put a few drops into the coil. after a google search i found that taking primer hits before actually hitting it helped and today it was go0od times :) i still take one or 2 primers before and after a long hit. hope that lil tit bit helps someone

Aioooooo!!! Getting one of these for my mom this Sunday -- and maybe another for myself because of course I will... it's R350 at Vape Cartel.

I think as far as quitting the deathsticks goes, this device has just set the standard. But I'll be keeping mine in the car for hikes and events.

I have tried it cap is difficult to get out u need to use long nose pliers
Once open it does give a more open hit
6cd9ac96b7f9d15f561e4e60893524cd.jpg

Got one of these for my SO today. She is primarily a MTL vaper. I tried it and wasn't all that impressed, the 0.6ohm coil seems to be in an awkward area where it's too tight for lung hits, but too loose for a satisfying MTL. Luckily I bought some 1ohm Cubis coils and bingo! Tighter draw, works great for MTL now and she is happy as a pig in poo.

This is the deal. I bought two, one for me, and one for my better half, and i will just say that with the 0.5 cubis coils it absolutely rocks. This is going to be my all day vape.

Oh Horror!
i dropped my ego aio this morning and realised an hour ago that the glass is cracked ;(
I'm on day 6 smokeless and need to replace it. i think vapemountain is the closest to get a replacement, but are their any tricks i can use to continue vaping til i get a replacement?
i'm thinking something like dripping liquid into the coil. anybody know if i can do it through the mouth peice?

Oh Horror!
i dropped my ego aio this morning and realised an hour ago that the glass is cracked ;(
I'm on day 6 smokeless and need to replace it. i think vapemountain is the closest to get a replacement, but are their any tricks i can use to continue vaping til i get a replacement?
i'm thinking something like dripping liquid into the coil. anybody know if i can do it through the mouth peice?
Get some tape? Cover the crack?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

At R350 this is the best value for money e-cig available. If someone opened a Kiosk in every mall selling these, I'm sure the other guys selling entry-level e-cigs would be out of business. That being said, I have an AIO, Cubis and Cuboid Mini which all use the same coil design and I have had terrible experiences. Many people have mentioned that these coils require extra priming. I have followed advice from others and prime them very slowly, basically small amounts of juice repeatedly over a long time, and then running it in very slowly, and since then the coils on all of these tanks have been performing brilliantly. I didn't think this would solve the problem but the overkill priming has worked for me. Spitback was an issue, but just wiping excess juice from the chimney area after every fill solves this.

At R350 this is the best value for money e-cig available. If someone opened a Kiosk in every mall selling these, I'm sure the other guys selling entry-level e-cigs would be out of business. That being said, I have an AIO, Cubis and Cuboid Mini which all use the same coil design and I have had terrible experiences. Many people have mentioned that these coils require extra priming. I have followed advice from others and prime them very slowly, basically small amounts of juice repeatedly over a long time, and then running it in very slowly, and since then the coils on all of these tanks have been performing brilliantly. I didn't think this would solve the problem but the overkill priming has worked for me. Spitback was an issue, but just wiping excess juice from the chimney area after every fill solves this.
I have to agree. But just dry sucking on it, solves the priming issue for me.

Get some tape? Cover the crack?

Tape doesn't work, well not for long anyway. It will seal up the crack on the outside which is all well and good but if the tank is cracked at the bottom then all your juice runs out inside and on to the electronics.

Fact is that this is a product aimed mainly at a smoker looking to quit, to have to do all these pre-vape things with the coils is not a good thing.

used clingrap so long, will double up with cellotape at work. only needs to hold till monday, when my replacement arrives. need to do a stealth swap as i should be saving for our holiday in July so had to look for another steel one. looks like its selling quite well. thanks for the advice. i wrapped tp around the device below the tank and will inspect tomorrow if the cellophane held up. nearly tempted to smoke at my wifes family function but cooler heads prevailed. tomorrow will be one week smoke free!

used clingrap so long, will double up with cellotape at work. only needs to hold till monday, when my replacement arrives. need to do a stealth swap as i should be saving for our holiday in July so had to look for another steel one. looks like its selling quite well. thanks for the advice. i wrapped tp around the device below the tank and will inspect tomorrow if the cellophane held up. nearly tempted to smoke at my wifes family function but cooler heads prevailed. tomorrow will be one week smoke free!
Hang in there. Get one of those vape bands to put around the tank - protects against those little accidents.

Trying the 1 ohm coil since yesterday, same old bland flavour, I'd say I'm getting 20% of the flavour (if that). Battery fully charged, using XXX which is by no means a bland flavoured juice. Have also tried other menthol flavoured juices, same very bland result. Will try the RBA next.

I almost bought one of these little devices yesterday but had a few toots before buying and I was very disappointed. Flavour is really muted. Nice stiff draw and love the size but really lacks flavour. Does the 0.5ohm coil make a difference to flavour?

I almost bought one of these little devices yesterday but had a few toots before buying and I was very disappointed. Flavour is really muted. Nice stiff draw and love the size but really lacks flavour. Does the 0.5ohm coil make a difference to flavour?
For a while I was thinking I bought a dud and that I'm the only one experiencing this muted/bland flavour.
Yes, it is a pity, especially when you consider who it's aimed at. There must be a solution...

For a while I was thinking I bought a dud and that I'm the only one experiencing this muted/bland flavour.
Yes, it is a pity, especially when you consider who it's aimed at. There must be a solution...

Had a little look around and it seems most people complained about muted flavour on the Cubis tank, same coils, same problems I guess. Only solution I got is I DIY, so mix higher % flavours to offset the mute...not really a solution I know. Maybe one can do something about it with the RBA.

I think muted flavour is subjective if it produces less vapour than what you are used to then you will experience less flavour. The ones I tried had more than acceptable flavour for its size and vapour production

I think muted flavour is subjective if it produces less vapour than what you are used to then you will experience less flavour. The ones I tried had more than acceptable flavour for its size and vapour production
Yeah but the vapour doesn't concern me or more importantly HRH either. I just want the flavour. Will try the RBA and 0,5 ohm coils and see what gives. For now HRH has taken over my Mini Volt with Goblin Mini setup, running at 1ohm, great flavour, has kept her off the stinkies.

You can have lots of flavour with not so much of vapour. I tasted almost nothing and it was a very flavourful juice. I will try it again to give it a fair chance but was disappointed and really wanted one.

You guys should try it with a adjustable airflow drip tip. I found better flavour and also more vapour with this

Back