Ejuice I Want To Get Hold Of...

I think its definitely normal to go on a big shopping spree when the vape bug initially bites.

I did.

And I think its a good thing since its all part of the learning curve.

As for the locally available juices, there are quite a few to try.

At the moment, I am quite excited for the 5Pawns juices coming in at Vape King, one of the local retailers.

I read about that yes:) But aren't they from abroad too? or do you just mean juices that you can buy locally although they're made elsewhere?

Yes, that's what I mean, not just locally made juices, but anything that is easily available locally. I.e. where the retailer continually stocks it.

yip they don't ship here as much as we have tried to convince them to! Have people going over to the states in March and I requested that they bring some back for us :) will keep you posted

I, for one, have imported some juices and gear, but will much rather spend my bucks locally. With this forum and having more and more local vendors listening to an ever increasing body of vapers, I have been able to spend more and more locally, which is absolutely awesome! Just a much more personal experience. When one of them starts stocking a few Reo Grands, I shall know South Africa has arrived!

When one of them starts stocking a few Reo Grands, I shall know South Africa has arrived!

We tried, but they have no 'reseller' option - so basically I would have to buy it at retail price, ship over to SA and then still try and work my profit in there - in the end I would be more expensive than somebody just buying from them directly

We tried, but they have no 'reseller' option - so basically I would have to buy it at retail price, ship over to SA and then still try and work my profit in there - in the end I would be more expensive than somebody just buying from them directly
Wow, great. What are the tax implications if they were to have a reseller option, Derick?

Usually it is 14% vat we have to pay, plus a customs fee - that fee is anything from R80 - R500 - depends on what they feel like

just ordered....u will see in the Vape Mail when it arrives, I am hoping it will be before Xmas :)
ok, that probably won't happen. I emailed them to just find out what happens after the parcel leaves the UK, if I could use the tracking number to follow up until it is here, as the status has not changed at all.
My parcel was sent "international signed for" as this was the only option at checkout. Basically it will end up at SA Post Office....but I gave them my home adress, and there is no postal delivery in this suburb. What now?

Back