Ejuice Me Up

Tw!st3dVaP0r

Experienced Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
i thought we could use a thread like this
you can download the PC version of the juice calculator @ http://www.ejuice.breaktru.com/ and upload your recipes here

these are what i have made today
note these are just first attempts and recipes have not been tested or perfected

since im unable to upload *.Rec files i have zipped the them
please unzip and use within the program

Attachments

• HC- Caramel Nut Moccahiato.zip
    302 bytes · Views: 8
  • HC -RY4.zip
    246 bytes · Views: 9
  • Peacrea.zip
    252 bytes · Views: 4
  • Piña colada.zip
    272 bytes · Views: 3
I got the DIY Kit from @Oupa a while ago and just recently started dabbling in mixing my own juice. The kit comes with 36mg VG-based Nic, PG and flavouring.

I've downloaded the Ejuice Me Up software (Thanks @Tw!st3dVaP0r for the info). Just want to make sure I'm on the right track. Below is my calculation / recipe:

Recipe.JPG

There are separate values for Nicotine eJuice and VG (Highlighted in yellow). So because the Nic is VG-based, would I be correct in assuming that:
  1. The VG percentage (Circled in red) should be 100%?
  2. The values for Nicotine eJuice and VG (Both highlighted in yellow) should be added together give me the amount of VG-based Nic I should add? In this example it would amount to 6ml.
I previously made a 5ml batch, aiming for the same nic strength but with a 50/50 PG/VG ratio, and I found the vapor production to not be so wonderful and the throat hit was a bit heavy. So I'd like to try a 40/ 60 PG/VG ratio but want to make sure that my calculations were not the problem with my 5ml batch

On point 2 you need vg based nic and plain vg. The nicotine base will be the stuff from Oupa and vg would be glycerine that you can pick up at a pharmacy. The glycerine you get must be B.P. or USP marked. Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

On point 2 you need vg based nic and plain vg. The nicotine base will be the stuff from Oupa and vg would be glycerine that you can pick up at a pharmacy. The glycerine you get must be B.P. or USP marked. Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Ah that makes sense. I took it for granted that the VG-based nic is all I needed.

Thanks alot for the info, it helps a huge amount!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yes, Glycerin B.P. is British Pharmacopoeia which seems to be basically the same as Glycerin USP United States Pharmacopoeia. As I understand it, Pharmacopoeia is the standard of purity. Almost like an ISO or SABS standard.

Both BP and USP should be 99% pure

Not to hijack the thread but where does one get PG from?

@BhavZ Try your local dischem. I managed to get the supervisor/manager at the Over-The-Counter section to look it up on the system. He got the item code and then placed an order from the supplier.

He called me a few days later and it was there. Either that or get from @drew at Valley Vapours or @Oupa at Vapour Mountain

@BhavZ Try your local dischem. I managed to get the supervisor/manager at the Over-The-Counter section to look it up on the system. He got the item code and then placed an order from the supplier.

He called me a few days later and it was there. Either that or get from @drew at Valley Vapours or @Oupa at Vapour Mountain
Perfect

Thanks for the assist man

LOL, for a moment there @Space_Cowboy I thought you said you got the Dolly Parton glycerine.
I had to read it again to see what was going on.
LOL - before I realised it was Varden, I thought you were playing a prank on us
Had visions of a Dolly Parton Glycerine mixture...

LOL, for a moment there @Space_Cowboy I thought you said you got the Dolly Parton glycerine.
I had to read it again to see what was going on.
LOL - before I realised it was Varden, I thought you were playing a prank on us
Had visions of a Dolly Parton Glycerine mixture...

LOL!! I'm sure she could probably start her own line of glycerine ;)

Hahaha probably more like a line of Silicon

Back