Ekowool

Lyle Abrahams

Watts junkie
LV

Awards
Anybody know where I can ekowool in CT today. Leaving for Congo on Sunday for 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I always find out a day or 2 before I have to leave.

I have no time to plan at all that's the problem. I just got told I have to leave about an hour ago. Hopefully I will thanks

I have no time to plan at all that's the problem. I just got told I have to leave about an hour ago. Hopefully I will thanks

Ah, that makes more sense.

Looks like it is organic cotton for you for the next 2 months. ;)

@Chop007 do you guys have ekowool

Hey brother, we have just signed up with Ekowool, the REAL DEAL and will soon have the genuine article in stock. All the Ekowool, in all sizes. I will tune you as soon as our stock lands, not long now.

Hey brother, we have just signed up with Ekowool, the REAL DEAL and will soon have the genuine article in stock. All the Ekowool, in all sizes. I will tune you as soon as our stock lands, not long now.

Thanks bud will see you when I get back.

@baksteen8168 had to cut my trip to Congo short but this time I've got 3 weeks to stock up. But I'll be moving to Dubai permanently and from what I've been reading it's a sad scene for vaping on that side. So I'm kinda screwed anyway. Hopefully I find places to get gear and juice.

@baksteen8168 had to cut my trip to Congo short but this time I've got 3 weeks to stock up. But I'll be moving to Dubai permanently and from what I've been reading it's a sad scene for vaping on that side. So I'm kinda screwed anyway. Hopefully I find places to get gear and juice.

Do they allow imports?

Do they allow imports?

Apparently customs is very strict on imports of vape gear including juice. If you import it should be a quantity of like 2 btls of juice and hopefully it will get through. So won't be risking my mods in my carry on or person either as they apparently like to confiscate them at the airport. So not sure how I'll make things work. MAAR EK SAL

Apparently customs is very strict on imports of vape gear including juice. If you import it should be a quantity of like 2 btls of juice and hopefully it will get through. So won't be risking my mods in my carry on or person either as they apparently like to confiscate them at the airport. So not sure how I'll make things work. MAAR EK SAL

Sheesh, That sucks! Maybe someone will be nice enough to send you liquid decanted into a hand wash soap dispenser or something? Wonder if that would pass? :think:

Sheesh, That sucks! Maybe someone will be nice enough to send you liquid decanted into a hand wash soap dispenser or something? Wonder if that would pass? :think:
Hahahahahahahaha I reckon anything can be tried. I found these guys vaporsgulf but not sure on reliability

Back