Eleaf iJust 3 with Ello Duro Atomizer – Review

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Purchased from: The Vape Guy @BumbleBee
Price: R700

20180505_iJust 3 Handcheck.jpg

My first reaction on seeing the mod was delight at the gorgeous colours. This colour is called Dazzling or Rainbow. My second reaction was one of dismay when I saw the 810 driptip, as I’ve never enjoyed vaping the Grand Canyon. However, it didn’t take me long to get used to it.

The mod was already charged when I received it and the new Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15ohm coil had been pre-installed. In the box is an HW-N 0.2 ohm coil, which I haven’t tried yet.

The 6.5 ml convex (bubble) tank was pre-installed and I love both the size and the appearance. A 2ml cylindrical tank is supplied in the box.

20180520_Cylindrical tank 2ml.jpg

The airflow ring is easy to manipulate as it slides smoothly. I love the retractable top-fill as well as the firing button, which is comfortable to use. It’s large, slightly raised and in just the right position for your thumb when you hold the mod.

20180520_Airflow and Firing Button.jpg

I put the driptip to my lips, fired – and Oh. My. Vape!! An immediate burst of vapour and flavour filled my mouth – even with a light inhale. With a firing speed of 25 milliseconds this is Super Power! I’ve never driven a Ferrari but I should imagine this is what it feels like.

According to the specs, this mod can fire up to 80W. How much it actually fires at I don't know, as it does not have VW. Quite frankly I rather like that, as I don't have to fiddle and faff with the wattage to see how it affects the flavour. On my Picos I can’t vape above 40W as it burns my throat. Yet with the Just3 there’s no throat-burn at all – just a mouth full of unbelievable flavour. The flavour is truly phenomenal! And for those who like clouds, this little baby blows storm clouds!

The charging slot is on the side of the mod. It's easy to see how much battery power is left, by looking at the LED light which discretely follows the shape of the firing button when you press it.

Green: 60% - 100%
Orange: 59% - 30%
Blue: 29% - 10%
Red: less than 9%

I vaped it for a short while on red and there was no loss of power or flavour.

The only thing that I don’t like is that it doesn’t have an external battery, although perhaps that's a good thing, as a battery would add weight. Nor does it have pass-through (being able to vape while charging). Spare batteries are available but not in SA yet. I will certainly buy some when they are.

In conclusion, this is a fantastic mod! Everything works seamlessly, it imparts excellent flavour and it’s attractive to boot! I just love it – so much so that I ordered another one, this time in Purple!

20180517_iJust 3 Purple.jpg

This purple mod is now dedicated to my coffee juice. Imagine waking up to the colour of purple? What a way to start the day! The other one will be dedicated to another of my favourite flavour profiles.

Here are the official specs, quoted from http://www.eleafworld.com/ijust-3-with-ello-duro/

Parameter:
Diameter: 25mm
Height: 136mm (6.5ml version) / 130.5mm (2ml version)
Weight: 158g (6.5ml version) / 152g (2ml version)
E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml / 2ml
Battery capacity: 3000mAh
Output wattage: 80W max
Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
Colors: red, black, purple, silver, dazzling, blue

Standard configuration:
1×iJust 3 Battery1×ELLO Duro Atomizer (6.5ml / 2ml)1×HW-N 0.2ohm Head1×HW-M 0.15ohm Head1×USB Cable 2×User ManualsSpare Parts

Reimagined Net Coil and Multihole Coil Systems
The iJust 3 boasts all-new reimagined Net Coil and Multihole Coil systems, presenting an unprecedented vaping experience with ultra flavorful taste and huge clouds.

Supporting a Max Output Power of 80W
Powered by an internal 3000mAh battery, the iJust 3 is capable of firing up to 80 watts.

Change the Style as You Like
The iJust 3 (6.5ml version) comes with a new convex glass tube as well as a classic straight glass tube for your changing the style as you like.

High Compatibility
The iJust 3 can handle various tanks up to 25mm diameter without any overhang.

Dual Circuit Protection
The circuit protection system has both software and hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.

Faster than ever
The firing speed of iJust 3 is only 25 milliseconds, which is faster than ever.

Purchased from: The Vape Guy @BumbleBee
Price: R700

View attachment 132517

My first reaction on seeing the mod was delight at the gorgeous colours. This colour is called Dazzling or Rainbow. My second reaction was one of dismay when I saw the 810 driptip, as I’ve never enjoyed vaping the Grand Canyon. However, it didn’t take me long to get used to it.

The mod was already charged when I received it and the new Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15ohm coil had been pre-installed. In the box is an HW-N 0.2 ohm coil, which I haven’t tried yet.

The 6.5 ml convex (bubble) tank was pre-installed and I love both the size and the appearance. A 2ml cylindrical tank is supplied in the box.

View attachment 132518

The airflow ring is easy to manipulate as it slides smoothly. I love the retractable top-fill as well as the firing button, which is comfortable to use. It’s large, slightly raised and in just the right position for your thumb when you hold the mod.

View attachment 132519

I put the driptip to my lips, fired – and Oh. My. Vape!! An immediate burst of vapour and flavour filled my mouth – even with a light inhale. With a firing speed of 25 milliseconds this is Super Power! I’ve never driven a Ferrari but I should imagine this is what it feels like.

According to the specs, this mod can fire up to 80W. How much it actually fires at I don't know, as it does not have VW. Quite frankly I rather like that, as I don't have to fiddle and faff with the wattage to see how it affects the flavour. On my Picos I can’t vape above 40W as it burns my throat. Yet with the Just3 there’s no throat-burn at all – just a mouth full of unbelievable flavour. The flavour is truly phenomenal! And for those who like clouds, this little baby blows storm clouds!

The charging slot is on the side of the mod. It's easy to see how much battery power is left, by looking at the LED light which discretely follows the shape of the firing button when you press it.

Green: 60% - 100%
Orange: 59% - 30%
Blue: 29% - 10%
Red: less than 9%

I vaped it for a short while on red and there was no loss of power or flavour.

The only thing that I don’t like is that it doesn’t have an external battery, although perhaps that's a good thing, as a battery would add weight. Nor does it have pass-through (being able to vape while charging). Spare batteries are available but not in SA yet. I will certainly buy some when they are.

In conclusion, this is a fantastic mod! Everything works seamlessly, it imparts excellent flavour and it’s attractive to boot! I just love it – so much so that I ordered another one, this time in Purple!

View attachment 132521

This purple mod is now dedicated to my coffee juice. Imagine waking up to the colour of purple? What a way to start the day! The other one will be dedicated to another of my favourite flavour profiles.

Here are the official specs, quoted from http://www.eleafworld.com/ijust-3-with-ello-duro/

Parameter:
Diameter: 25mm
Height: 136mm (6.5ml version) / 130.5mm (2ml version)
Weight: 158g (6.5ml version) / 152g (2ml version)
E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml / 2ml
Battery capacity: 3000mAh
Output wattage: 80W max
Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
Colors: red, black, purple, silver, dazzling, blue

Standard configuration:
1×iJust 3 Battery1×ELLO Duro Atomizer (6.5ml / 2ml)1×HW-N 0.2ohm Head1×HW-M 0.15ohm Head1×USB Cable 2×User ManualsSpare Parts

Reimagined Net Coil and Multihole Coil Systems
The iJust 3 boasts all-new reimagined Net Coil and Multihole Coil systems, presenting an unprecedented vaping experience with ultra flavorful taste and huge clouds.

Supporting a Max Output Power of 80W