Eleaf Istick 200w hatch problem

Jacques Steenkamp

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day fellow vapers.

I have an istick 200w, but since last night, I have to push the bottom hatch to get the batteries to connect.

I have tried everything I could think of, even taking it apart.

Do any of you guys have advice on this problem, or a solution.

Thank you in advance.
Jacques.

What I could think of, assuming the problem is that the batteries do not make a solid connection, i.e. they are a tad too short:
  1. Use button top batteries. Problem with this is that they are very scarce.
  2. Give each battery another wrap on top of the existing wraps. This might just make up that part of a mm difference you need. Hopefully the batteries do not become too thick, making it difficult to get them in and out.

Mine works so far so good, hope you get it fixed. By far the best mod I've ever had, coupled with a vaporesso pro-tank, it never misses, never leaks and keeps those clouds coming.

Put a small dab of solder on each contact of the bottom plate and smooth it out. Will raise it about half a mil and you're good to go. A friend of mine did that with his RX200 (at my recommendation) and he's very pleased with the outcome. Remember to treat the contacts with flux first otherwise it won't stick.

I know this is an old thread but I found the fix, the two contact points of the battery door ( two little square blocks) bend away after a while, I bent them back slightly and it works again, used the parcel opener on my leatherman, slid it under the two contactors and bent then up again. So far so good

I know this is an old thread but I found the fix, the two contact points of the battery door ( two little square blocks) bend away after a while, I bent them back slightly and it works again, used the parcel opener on my leatherman, slid it under the two contactors and bent then up again. So far so good
Hey man.

Thanks for the reply. I have fixed this problem.

I removed the bottom plate of the device, and put some q bond on, so that the battery door sits flush again, and it is working sweet

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have a tc 200w and I had batt. hatch problem. Anyways just get a lil piece of paper and fold it a couple times and wedge it in between the latch and the latch wall.. you'll see what I'm talking about.

Back