eLeaf iStick 60W – TC – 2500mAh

Phillip868

Mad Scientist
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

With regard to the device in the title, am I reading it right, does it already come with a battery installed for R850? I want to place an order but need to know this first.

Hi Guys

With regard to the device in the title, am I reading it right, does it already come with a battery installed for R850? I want to place an order but need to know this first.

Nope... you need to buy an 18650 for it.

Features and Specs for iStick 60W TC:

• Dimensions: 3-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W x 1-1/8"D
  • 510 Spring Loaded Contact Pin
  • Requires (1) High Amp 18650 battery (Sold separately)
  • May be charged via Micro USB Charging Port (Micro USB Cable included)
  • Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 60.0 W
  • Temperature Control: Ni200 Nickel and Ti Titanium Modes
  • Temperature Control: 100-315 ° C / 200-600 ° F
  • Resistance: 0.15 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage mode, and 0.05 - 1.0 ohm in
  • Temperature Control mode
  • Stainless Steel Firing Button
  • OLED Screen
  • Resistance Level Readout
  • Output Voltage Readout
  • Output Wattage Readout
  • Output Temperature Readout
  • Battery Life Indicator
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • Temperature Protection
  • Temperature Alert
  • Short Circuit/No Atomizer Protection

Hi Guys

Hi @Phillip868 - The site description does look a bit fuzzy to me as well as to whether the 18650 battery is included (as a package deal by the vendor - As @Rob Fisher has pointed out, the device does not have an internal lipo battery like the IStick 40w and 50w models and does not usually come with an 18650 included) or not.

I know that there is a business / agent relationship between Vapour Mountain and Eciggies and they stock much of the same hardware (sadly Eciggies does not stock VM juices) for identical prices. On the Eciggies site: http://eciggies.co.za/60Watt-iStick-VW-TC-MOD-2500mAh-Battery-MATT-BLACK?search=istick - it seems quite clear that the 2500 mah battery (unfortunately they do not specify which, but from the mah rating and what they've {both Eciggies and VM} got available, I would guess the Samsung 25R - great battery) comes with the Istick (same price as VM). I would thus assume that this would also be the case with the one that you are eyeing from VM.

Hi @Phillip868 - The site description does look a bit fuzzy to me as well as to whether the 18650 battery is included (as a package deal by the vendor - As @Rob Fisher has pointed out, the device does not have an internal lipo battery like the IStick 40w and 50w models and does not usually come with an 18650 included) or not.

I know that there is a business / agent relationship between Vapour Mountain and Eciggies and they stock much of the same hardware (sadly Eciggies does not stock VM juices) for identical prices. On the Eciggies site: http://eciggies.co.za/60Watt-iStick-VW-TC-MOD-2500mAh-Battery-MATT-BLACK?search=istick - it seems quite clear that the 2500 mah battery (unfortunately they do not specify which, but from the mah rating and what they've {both Eciggies and VM} got available, I would guess the Samsung 25R - great battery) comes with the Istick (same price as VM). I would thus assume that this would also be the case with the one that you are eyeing from VM.
Hi Lingogrey, I always do a lot of research before I buy something, I knew that it works with a 18650 battery and not a Lipo. The thing is the website description is a bit misleading. I really don't want to assume that it comes with a battery just to have it delivered and then I have an expensive paperweight for a week or until I can place an order for a battery again... But no worries, thanks for the responses @Rob Fisher and @Lingogrey , it was really helpfull, I however already took the plunge and got a great deal at Vapeclub on the Istick with battery.

I've ordered one under the impression that there is a battery included. As the product title states, "eLeaf iStick 60W – TC + 2500mAh Battery".

Cheers

Back