• Tactile Round Firing Switch
  • 2600mah Internal Battery
  • Compact Size similar to the iStick 30w
  • Stainless Steel Threading
  • Spring Loaded Center Pin
  • Available in Black, Silver, Blue, and Grey
  • Measures: 36.2mmx22.3mmx77.3mm
"
The iStick 40w looks very much like the iStick 20w/30w mods with nearly identical size parameters measuring 36.2mm by 22.3mm by 77.3mm. From a design standpoint the only real different between the two devices is that the iStick 40w has a round firing switch, instead of a square one on the iStick 30w, and a new menu button between the up and down arrows.

The real reason people will buy up the iStick TC40w is because it has a new temperature control feature making it one of the cheapest temperature controlled mods on the market. How well it will perform is still up for debate and customers won’t be able to get their hands on one until mid July.

Other features of the iStick 40w include a large 2600mah internal battery, stainless steel 510 threading, and a spring-loaded 510 center pin.

PS. The little holes and the top are for a lanyard and are not vent holes.

Attachments

• Eleaf-iStick-40w.jpg
    Eleaf-iStick-40w.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
iStick 40w Features:
  • Variable Wattage Power up to 40 watts
  • Temperature Control Mode
  • Tactile Round Firing Switch
  • 2600mah Internal Battery
  • Compact Size similar to the iStick 30w
  • Stainless Steel Threading
  • Spring Loaded Center Pin
  • Available in Black, Silver, Blue, and Grey
  • Measures: 36.2mmx22.3mmx77.3mm
"
The iStick 40w looks very much like the iStick 20w/30w mods with nearly identical size parameters measuring 36.2mm by 22.3mm by 77.3mm. From a design standpoint the only real different between the two devices is that the iStick 40w has a round firing switch, instead of a square one on the iStick 30w, and a new menu button between the up and down arrows.

The real reason people will buy up the iStick TC40w is because it has a new temperature control feature making it one of the cheapest temperature controlled mods on the market. How well it will perform is still up for debate and customers won’t be able to get their hands on one until mid July.

Other features of the iStick 40w include a large 2600mah internal battery, stainless steel 510 threading, and a spring-loaded 510 center pin.

PS. The little holes and the top are for a lanyard and are not vent holes.
Oh Nice!! :clap:

Knowing the eLeaf crew these will be very well priced, I think this device is going to be the one to get a lot of folks on a tight budget onto temp control.

I already rated the post informative

Nice way to venture into temp control at a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interesting...a pity they left it this long and didn't set the pace once again.

I'm just not sure this will be able to beat the EHPro SPD A5 on price though - there is already a decent entry level TC device and it's already available locally.

Hopefully Eleaf creates a reliable TC device though and doesn't require multiple iterations like most of the other entry level ones seem to :)

They should have called it the tStick IMO :p

Nice device
Thanks for posting @WillieRoux

I think I will wait for the 50W version with the big battery ;-)

I still think this form factor is a bit too small for a comfortable feel in the hand.

@Silver I agree man. I personally am extremely happy with my iStick 50W and also hopefully any niggles will be corrected on that model, like the brass threads etc :p

I'm sure it'll vent through the USB charge port, same as the rest of the iStick range. But with all the safeties and the quality of the device, I think the chance of a vent occurring is really remote.

The projected price I heard was $35.00-40.00 in the States.

Another point worth mentioning, seeing as Joyetech & eLeaf are like 2 halves or a koeksister, I'm guessing the board in the 40WTC will be similar to the one in the eVic VT, and I can report that 3 days in, its still treating me good.

Last edited:
I'm sure it'll vent through the USB charge port, same as the rest of the iStick range. But with all the safeties and the quality of the device, I think the chance of a vent occurring is really remote.

The projected price I heard was $35.00-40.00 in the States.

Another point worth mentioning, seeing as Joyetech & eLeaf are like 2 halves or a koeksister, I'm guessing the board in the 40WTC will be similar to the one in the eVic VT, and I can report that 3 days in, its still treating me good.
Saw em for $30.00 @Brokrvapers site (gearbest, perhaps) Quite a deal! IMO +free shipping

@Silver I agree man. I personally am extremely happy with my iStick 50W and also hopefully any niggles will be corrected on that model, like the brass threads etc :p
Right you are, thinking of one for a walking around mod.

Back