ENDED - Win 218W Smoant Charon,An Original Hype Power Mod

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Do you ever imagine a hype power mod comes only with variable voltage mod? Well the Smoant Charon is such a one with 218w output power. It features 5 voltage levels for adjustment. Also, this mod is very safe to use, low resistance protection, battery reverse protection, temperature protection, overheating protection are all loaded inside of this little mod. Besides, it has very high quality leather to give you a premium grip feeling. The build quality is also nice. Moreover, it is very affordable to have. Wanna give this original hype power a try? Now Heaven Gifts prepares 1 set of Smoant Charon to give away! Don't be hesitated to join!

QCtym5X.png

To enter:
1. Which vape reviewer you like best worldwide? Why?
2. Does your place have any e-cigarette sale limitation? If so, what is it;If not, simply reply "Smoant Charon"
3. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to e-juice flavor. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Peach
Honey
Yoghourt

If you draw a blank then post
‘Smoant Charon’
Next post will start with Letter ‘N’
4. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on July 7, 2017.
2. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
3. We require at least 20 participants.
4. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
5. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #19 @test2!!

H2Capeo.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Smoant Charon, you can pick one from HG at US$38.08 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
1. Sir Vape - He is current and says it like it is
2. Smoant Charon
3. Inawera
4. @Gersh @Quakes

1) kzor (he's the best unbiased reviewer), mike vapes, vaping bogan, vaping biker, vapnfagn, djlsb vapes, rip trippers, suck my mod, sir vape, jai haze .

I don't have one favorite as they all have different traits and entertainment qualities I prefer from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2) Smoant Charon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electro energy

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

DJLsb Vapes - he can be a little long winded but his technical testing appeals to the Geek in me

2. Does your place have any e-cigarette sale limitation? If so, what is it;If not, simply reply:

Smoant Charon

3. Smoant Charon

@Ugi @dwayne19420

Last edited:
Heathen - He seems to be rather unbiased and actually gives helpful reviews.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

1.) Sir Vape. They bring in gear that you dont find at other local retailers
2.) Smoant Charon
3.) Smoant Charon
4.) @Gersh @BumbleBee

Nalu

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back