Enjoying the vaping journey!

newbie15

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hope all is well ! Desember is right around the corner.

Got a new flavour for my vape today .. Waffling Blue fron the e-liquid project .. its amazing thats all i can say .

The stinkies dont bother me anymore and thats awesome !

Lastly. . The people on this forum is amazing and i am looking forward to a long journey with all . Cant wait till i can give advice to new vapers . I appreciate all the help and guidance that you give to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you got sorted and are now enjoying it! Must say i also love the friendliness and help from everyone. I've progressed in leaps and bounds due to the information here.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hope all is well ! Desember is right around the corner.

Got a new flavour for my vape today .. Waffling Blue fron the e-liquid project .. its amazing thats all i can say .

The stinkies dont bother me anymore and thats awesome !

Lastly. . The people on this forum is amazing and i am looking forward to a long journey with all . Cant wait till i can give advice to new vapers . I appreciate all the help and guidance that you give to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Good to hear. Isn't the forum great?

Glad to hear you got sorted and are now enjoying it! Must say i also love the friendliness and help from everyone. I've progressed in leaps and bounds due to the information here.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
You came to the right place,the people on this forum are tops.

Back