Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have had my eye on a SolarStorm for a while... and they are the most beautiful mods you have ever seen (in my opinion anyway) and they are the smallest DNA75C mods around. They are made in Malaysia!

I am on the list and should get mine by the end of April! :h:

The fire buttons are made from semi-precious stones to match the stabilized wood!

Here are some pics of the SolarStorm!
SolarStorm01.jpg SolarStorm02.jpg SolarStorm03.jpg SolarStorm04.jpg SolarStorm05.jpg SolarStorm07.jpg SolarStorm08.jpg SolarStorm09.jpg SolarStorm10.jpg

price-wise what are we looking at?

You have choosen one of the most beautifulest pieces of stabilized wood for that mod. Wow wow wow. Just thinking what a Limelight gloom would have looked liked in that makes me drool. Awaiting to see the final product.

Yip I'm more than a little excited! :b1:

I have had my eye on a SolarStorm for a while... and they are the most beautiful mods you have ever seen (in my opinion anyway) and they are the smallest DNA75C mods around. They are made in Malaysia!

I am on the list and should get mine by the end of April! :h:

The fire buttons are made from semi-precious stones to match the stabilized wood!

Here are some pics of the SolarStorm!
View attachment 124950 View attachment 124951 View attachment 124952 View attachment 124953 View attachment 124954 View attachment 124955 View attachment 124956 View attachment 124957 View attachment 124958
Dibs if you need a kidney ;)

Wow, that is gorgeous @Rob Fisher

It looks stunning and looks like it will be very comfortable in the hand!

I have been watching Nicholas go through design and build of these new solar storms, he puts a awful lot of work and effort into he’s mods and it shows. These storms look beautiful and are so small for a DNA 75C. If memory serves these will range from $650 and up depending on the block and stone used.

Beautiful block Rob, can see it now with light blue strips and a Topaz or labradorite in the fire button........ oh $@#%, here it starts.

Think my plankton needs a baby brother.

The first Juma SolarStorm in the world just arrived! This is the mod of the year for me! So damn beautiful!
SS01.jpg SS03.jpg SS07.jpg SS15.jpg SS18.jpg SS19.jpg SS11.jpg

OMG @Rob Fisher , this is gorgeous!
It has curves and is a real looker
Love the silver finishes on the front
Wow

This is part of the Team going to Stuttgart!
View attachment 130478

That is the trinity of set ups @Rob Fisher, im still head over heals over that SolarStorm, my mouth kinda salivates when i see it.

When you back id love to meet for lunch cause i want to TOUCH it(yeah sounded wrong in my head to)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the trinity of set ups @Rob Fisher, im still head over heals over that SolarStorm, my mouth kinda salivates when i see it.

When you back id love to meet for lunch cause i want to TOUCH it(yeah sounded wrong in my head to)

Sure thing @jm10! Ribs and Coffee at Oscars! :)

Back