ESG Skyline Group Buy

I can't decide which decks I need.
Isn't there like a buy all decks option as a pack or something?
Like a buy all decks as a package for a discount :D

I think I must just take all the DLH and M/DLH airflow inserts.
Good thing I've got till the 10th to decide. @Rob Fisher is there any possibility the group buy will be closed sooner?

I think I must just take all the DLH and M/DLH airflow inserts.
Good thing I've got till the 10th to decide. @Rob Fisher is there any possibility the group buy will be closed sooner?

No we won't close earlier because the stock will only be ready in 2 weeks at the earliest.

So just to clarify, can you have my order include the following @Takie :

Skyline RTA with SkyDeck
Skyline AirDisk MTL 1,5mm x 1 Holes
Skyline AirDisk MTL 1mm x 3 Holes
Skyline AirDisk MTL 1,5mm x 2 Holes
Skyline AirDisk M/DTL 1,8mm x 2 Holes
Skyline AirDisk M/DTL 1,5mm x 3Holes
Skyline AirDisk M/DTL 1,5mm x 3mm Slot
Skyline AirDisk DTL 1,8mm x 3 Holes
Skyline AirDisk DTL 1,5mm x 4mm Slot
Skyline AirDisk DTL 1,8mm x 4mm Slot
Skyline AirDisk DTL 1,8mm x 6mm Slot
Skyline Ultem Tank Polished
Skyline Glass Tank Borosilicate 3.3 - It just occurred to me I may need this too!

:aplastao:

For those wondering which deck to get. There is an AFC at the base of the tank. Get the largest airflow possible and you can adjust the AFC at the bottom of the tank.

Done and dusted
1 x Skyline with 1.8mm x 6mm airdisk
1 x Polished ultem tank
1 x Polished ultem wide bore tip
:aplastao:

Hi guys, for those that may have missed it, I see Todd has received the new SkyDeck, check out the video to hear his first impressions...

Nope there isn't a confirmation but you will get a note shortly after it closes to make payment. ;-)

@Rob Fisher @Takie if I've already filled out the form and wanted to add 1 more item in how do I go about with that?
In the form I've chosen the following,
1 x Polished ultem tank
I would like to add the DTL 1.8mm x 3 holes airdisk as well if possible please

@Rob Fisher @Takie if I've already filled out the form and wanted to add 1 more item in how do I go about with that?
In the form I've chosen the following,
1 x Polished ultem tank
I would like to add the DTL 1.8mm x 3 holes airdisk as well if possible please

@Takie will add the item for you @Moey_Ismail

Hey guys,
I'm not a part of this group buy... I want to try the tank out first before dropping so much cash on it.

But this new Skydeck bothers me. It's a great idea... but it's like the DLC equivalent to vaping, or like buying a luxury German car and paying for every extra that should be standard. Why should I need to pay so much for the tank and then pay more so that it vapes how I want it? What would it cost them to include the skydeck (instead of their current "static" decks) and all the airflow plugs? $10 more?
The next thing you know we'll be paying extra for the little pack of extra O rings, allen keys and that fancy blue screwdriver.

That being said... When this batch arrives, I will hunt one of you down to try it out prior to my inevitable order (with the Skydeck and all the Restricted lung and lung plugs) :)

All the choices are so debilitating!

Finally did my order!

went for the biggest airflow with no extra disks.

Back