ESG Skyline Group Buy

So just checked PBusardo video of the Stuttgart Hall of Vape event and there will be a drop kit for the Skyline launched.

Reducing the size of the tank.

Group buy anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude really?

I was pulling the piss out you.

You have all the right to be impatient...
It's a great tank and I can understand you can't wait to try it out.

But to get back to my comment...
it was a joke and intended to be taken up that way. (Hence all the :-D) My intentions wasn't to make anyone feel bad.
My apologies if it came across that way.

I'm the patient type... the only thing that upsets me is impatience

No harm no foul bro.

Hi Guys!

Apologies for the lack of updates, I really have been man down. However I can confirm I have all the Skylines in hand. I am hoping for a delivery on Monday for the accessories and Skydisks in the last package. Thereafter it is down to shipping to all you peeps.

Here are some photos I took just before receiving the last 4 Skylines. The wait is nearly over guys! IMG_4036.JPG
IMG_4037.JPG

Hi Guys!

Apologies for the lack of updates, I really have been man down. However I can confirm I have all the Skylines in hand. I am hoping for a delivery on Monday for the accessories and Skydisks in the last package. Thereafter it is down to shipping to all you peeps.

Here are some photos I took just before receiving the last 4 Skylines. The wait is nearly over guys! View attachment 94398
View attachment 94399
Thanks for the update. Any chance of being able to get the skyline in the meantime?

Do you have any Skydisks?
I didn't order any Skydisks. I'm assuming then the skylines don't come with a disk in the tank....
I was hoping the tanks came with a skydisk inserted...

You did order a Skydisk. Every Skyline comes with a free Skydisk :)
I thought they came with the chosen skydisk installed.

I have thought about vaping it without an airdisk...

Tomorrow Vape Cartel 12pm. I will say this though, I don't have any of the accessories or TPD replacement tanks. That is all in the accessories package.
Can I message you in the morning? Perhaps it's best not to play with the skyline until everything arrives.
I may feel differently in the morning though.
I only get home at 11AM on Saturdays so theoretically it's not an issue.

Also don't want a half baked experience to ruin what could potentially be my favourite piece of vape gear.

Tomorrow Vape Cartel 12pm. I will say this though, I don't have any of the accessories or TPD replacement tanks. That is all in the accessories package.
You still going through?
@Cobrali I'm assuming you don't want it yet with missing accessories?

I need to say this is the best looking tank I have seen and the machining and construction is perfect. 10/10.

I need to say this is the best looking tank I have seen and the machining and construction is perfect. 10/10.

Glad to see you're happy with it... would've been tragic to have waited this long and find it lacking.

Glad to see you're happy with it... would've been tragic to have waited this long and find it lacking.

Going to wait for the exitement to die down but this is a real masterpiece.

Even without the airdisk it's really good.
I think this is THE tank.
Epic just epic.

Going to wait for the exitement to die down but this is a real masterpiece.

Even without the airdisk it's really good.
I think this is THE tank.
Epic just epic.

Awesome stuff man. Really looking forward to it. For some reason, the wait feels worthwhile. It gave me the opportunity to build up a fairly good knowledge base of tanks that don't work for me and things I don't like in a tank.

Thanks @Rob Fisher and @Takie.
Your efforts are appreciated.
I do understand things were out of your control but thanks for organising this.

@Cobrali nice meeting you albeit for a few seconds. @The Steve , thanks for the mod and the bacon :D
Also nice seeing some billet boxes out in the wild along with some nice pieces.

Back