ESG Skyline Group Buy

On the phone now with DHL.

Total is 7 packages. 4 have shipped already, 3 more to go, one each day from today. Last shipment is Wednesday. I am hoping by Friday I will have everything. With this said I have already started sorting what I have already.

Will you shipping complete orders 1 by 1 as they come in or once everything is in

Will you shipping complete orders 1 by 1 as they come in or once everything is in

I am asking for the Skydisks to be shipped ASAP as I can start sending orders out.

I am sorry for this guys, but this is how they wanted to ship it. It is not in my control. I do however want to mention that there seem to be a few people irate about the delay, please can I remind you of the Group-Buy agreement rules you all accepted:

*** Disclaimer ***

First and foremost you must be 18 years of age to participate in this group buy. Buy entering your information, and
submitting your order you are stating that you are a minimum of 18 years of age when your order was submitted. As always we do our very best to get you your product as quickly as humanly possible.

Most buys fill, close, and ship within a couple of days. Some do not, sometimes there is a hiccup in shipping, or an unforeseen delay. That is the nature of group buys, and the reason why you're getting such a good price on whatever it is that we're running the buy on.

We have seen a spate of issues with people who may be new to the community and don't know exactly how this works. Leading to issues with disputes, and unrealistic expectations, hence this disclaimer. We have been working in the community for a while now, and will get you what you paid for, we stake our reputation on it.

You are all getting a GOOD price on this item and you are actually scoring.

I am asking for the Skydisks to be shipped ASAP as I can start sending orders out.

I am sorry for this guys, but this is how they wanted to ship it. It is not in my control. I do however want to mention that there seem to be a few people irate about the delay, please can I remind you of the Group-Buy agreement rules you all accepted:

*** Disclaimer ***

First and foremost you must be 18 years of age to participate in this group buy. Buy entering your information, and
submitting your order you are stating that you are a minimum of 18 years of age when your order was submitted. As always we do our very best to get you your product as quickly as humanly possible.

Most buys fill, close, and ship within a couple of days. Some do not, sometimes there is a hiccup in shipping, or an unforeseen delay. That is the nature of group buys, and the reason why you're getting such a good price on whatever it is that we're running the buy on.

We have seen a spate of issues with people who may be new to the community and don't know exactly how this works. Leading to issues with disputes, and unrealistic expectations, hence this disclaimer. We have been working in the community for a while now, and will get you what you paid for, we stake our reputation on it.

You are all getting a GOOD price on this item and you are actually scoring.

No worries bud, was only asking. No issues with you waiting till everything arrives as its just a few more days. To those in a hurry, please note I am still waiting for a parcel from DHL which has been sitting in customs since the 11/04/2017. Apparently there is a huge backlog. But being DHL I expected some sort of feedback from them and to date none from them. Its me always calling in to find out what is happening. DHL Sucks but EU seems to prefer DHL over fedex

PS @Takie, I am in no rush for my order.

No worries bud, was only asking. No issues with you waiting till everything arrives as its just a few more days. To those in a hurry, please note I am still waiting for a parcel from DHL which has been sitting in customs since the 11/04/2017. Apparently there is a huge backlog. But being DHL I expected some sort of feedback from them and to date none from them. Its me always calling in to find out what is happening. DHL Sucks but EU seems to prefer DHL over fedex

PS @Takie, I am in no rush for my order.
You are a legend!

IMG_1834.PNG IMG_1835.PNG

BTW, I have had 2 other shipments via DHL (From EU once again) Leave way after the 11th and is in my hands already. So its a hit and miss with this shit.

SAPO, DHL, FedEx etc all have to go through our local customs which is 1 in the same. That is where the problem is. DHL is just bad with communication but it also seems there stuff gets stopped a lot more than fedex at this point.

I feel bad for u @Takie. This is the worst thing you go through with an International purchase group buy. I would never do this. So a Huge Thanks to you and who ever else is involved with this.

Btw, Guys, I have a skyline already and it is truly a beautiful tank (No more needs to be said about this RTA) but we are very fortunate to get this in a group buy. People are fuming cos it was sold out in minutes. To even get it at RRP is a huge bonus. I am seeing these RTA's sell for 400$+. It is that crazy out there.

@Ash I am sure your parcel already went to the bonded warehouse.

They keep a parcel for 7 days and then it moves to a bonded warehouse.

There is no way it can take that long.

I know from doing a few Group Buys that it is not a easy task and does take up alot of ones time.

But i think what @Christos is saying is not the fact DHL is taking time but that no one mentioned parcels are being split into 6 diffrent parcels and shipping diffrent days.

So where as he thought the Skylines had arrived Friday already and would probably get it today or tomorrow that is not the case because there was no mention of split parcels.

Well there is one thing for sure... hard to get high end items are going to be a lot harder to get in future because I doubt very much @Takie will go out of his way to organise another GB and I surely won't either. The problem is that when a GB is done the dates are always estimates and the poor bugger who organises everything get crap from some of the members and all the issues are out of his control.

That being said... there are going to be a lot of happy Skyline Owners soon. And just for the record there are the odd Skylines being sold by Flippers at around the $350 mark... but not many because no one wants to sell theirs... it's only the stinking flippers selling!

I get everyone's excited for their skylines to arrive but it kinda isn't really up to any of us on this side, the shipper handles that how they see fit so cut @Takie some slack guys, it'll be here soon and will be worth the wait, also just to clarify it was mentioned that they were shipped in split parcels
Second shipping on it's way. http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=8623505170&brand=DHL

They broke it up into multiple shipments so as not to attract too much attention at customs.

Was it only split in 2 shipments or is there more than 2?

More than 2.

I dont know if its just me thats lost my mind or half the world.
Anyways happy skylining peeps.

Who is giving who troubles here?

I only ask for updates now and again.Because nothing is said unless one asks.

I think it is just fair to know what is happening and to be kept in the loop.

This wasn't a group buy,it was more of a pre-order because when everyone paid the tanks was not even made yet.

Fair enough.I can fully understand that @Takie won't do a group buy again,but I will also never join one again.

This thread was started in January.We are in May now.

I fully understand that it must be an hassle.

And thanks again @Takie and @Rob Fisher

With no offence to anybody, being a pre order IMO was a bonus that we got to secure our Skylines before they were even off the production run, if we had waited we probably wouldn't have gotten them. We've all seen how fast they sell out, and if it weren't for @Rob Fisher and @Takie connections we wouldn't have been able to get them, maybe some would after mashing the F5 on their keyboards but it wouldn't be a sure thing, no bias here but these are people that have lives and full time jobs out of the vape industry, if we were dealing with a vape store I'd also be bitching but these are people that used their connections and channels to help us get stuff most of us probably wouldn't be able to get alone. It's not gonna make a difference to them watching us vape on everyday readily available gear but they tried to help us get the good stuff

Sooo... when do I get my skyline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your efforts on this @Takie and @Rob Fisher
It is HUGELY appreciated!

I'm pretty sure I would have missed out on this RTA if I tried to go it alone... so I'm exceptionally grateful for this group buy, just knowing that somewhere out there, there are several Skylines slowly making their way to us... that's good enough for me and I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)

Thanks again @Takie and @Rob Fisher

As i said before i really dont care how long it take . I have other gear . Im just really happy u guys @Takie and @Rob Fisher could make it happen . Especially due to the fact i cant make any payment online . So a big thanks from me .

Back