ESG Skyline Group Buy

Thanks again to @Rob Fisher and @Takie for all the effort involved on this
You guys are champs

I just feel bad for @Takie having to organise and sort everything for all the peeps that ordered the different combinations.

I think we should arrange a Skyline rooftop party (looking at the Skyline over sunset) and get together to celebrate this new device - lol
And some wheelchairs to reach the top :D ;)

You will only be receiving your skyline on 26 Aug :D read the fine print :D

After what you put @Takie through I'm pretty certain I'm way up ahead of you in the queue so if mine is 26 August... I'll wait for your review in 2018 :)

After what you put @Takie through I'm pretty certain I'm way up ahead of you in the queue so if mine is 26 August... I'll wait for your review in 2018 :)
Hopefully I'll get it in 2018. I was expecting a little later to arrive at the same time as my wheelchair/zimmer frame.

Hopefully I'll get it in 2018. I was expecting a little later to arrive at the same time as my wheelchair/zimmer frame.

lol this is exactly what I was talking about... I think its split into 3 shipments... and the last shipment has only one order in it... and you see where im going with this?

lol this is exactly what I was talking about... I think its split into 3 shipments... and the last shipment has only one order in it... and you see where im going with this?
What are you talking about? :D
I bet the first shipment contains my skyline and the last shipment has all the airdisk requirements :D
Maybe if @Takie bribes me with whiskey I'll help him sort and pack.

What are you talking about? :D
I bet the first shipment contains my skyline and the last shipment has all the airdisk requirements :D
Maybe if @Takie bribes me with whiskey I'll help him sort and pack.

I'm hoping that @Takie doesn't down the whiskey and then pack the orders

I'm hoping that @Takie doesn't down the whiskey and then pack the orders
That will be my assigned task after I build my skyline and take it for a test drive :D
As long as @Takie doesn't provide Tata whiskey things should be ok.

ESG decided to split the packages up due to risk, value and customs. Yes we could of gotten each Skyline shipped to each individual person but you could have expected to pay R800-1000 extra with some of the orders you guys placed. Also in the same breath they would not of given us a group-list then. I am starting to receive the packages hopefully from tomorrow and am already preparing to ship out. I understand people are excited and want to get their long awaited items. Trust me when I say the wait will be well worth it.

I get the parcels delivered to my folks place, not to mine as I am not always there.

You guys can expect to be getting your stuff very soon! The licking process of certain Skylines needs to be carefully executed and I don't want to miss a spot. Also SkyDisks need to be put in certain areas for certain people for extra flavor!

Back