ESG Skyline Group Buy

Received mine about an hour ago

Big thank you to @Takie, @Rob Fisher and the rest of you that were involved in this...

This is very exciting!

I think all JHB orders are being delivered today, Us Durban dudes have to wait till tomorrow. Excitement builds

Not to be the bearer of bad news but @Takie..i only received 6 of the 10 airdisks i ordered..
23c57315f342b461145ba1f6ba662c82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Received as well, some small issues (missing tip and air disk with someone elses extra glass)
Super excited though.
@Takie, will mail you.
e0788f7e1ed6e9992ae7b8ca6927ab53.jpg

Just checked your order. I only have 6 Airdisks on your order. Shoot me a PM and I will get you sorted out though.
@Takie. Did you check the first order or the final one that we paid for? Here's a screengrab. I ordered for all 10 airdisks and i received 6 in total.
d638c7ddcf3e701c3cee88fab466990a.jpg

Guys, please know that each package was checked precisely to your order. The last package packed was a perfect match to the order. I did not have 1 sky disk left.

100% but please check your package. The air disks are tiny so maybe they still in the package :)
I have checked it a dozen times and its not in there. Even turned the packaging inside out.. my poor airdisks are cold and lonely out there somewhere..

Guys, please know that each package was checked precisely to your order. The last package packed was a perfect match to the order. I did not have 1 sky disk left.
I can confirm. Packing the airdisks took like 2 hours!

Back