Evic Upgrade Problem

lol sorry @baksteen8168 I dont mean to laugh at you or your situation but I just had a thought that if I was in your position I probly would have tried to use my tongue to hold down the power button snd in doing so drowning my evic :oops:

lol!

@baksteen8168 did you make sure to take the battery out and hold the power button for 5 to 10 seconds to clear any remaining power out of the board. IE completly clearing its memory. I believe thats the most important step to getting the evic to boot or atleast be recognized by the PC, I also saw some one mention that rebooting the PC was beneficial.

Roy: "Hello, I.T. deparment, Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

@VapeGrrl - No worries. :) I am also sitting here smiling. Murphy's law... wait so long for something and it stops working just after getting it. hahaha. The fact that everyone here is trying to help is helping a lot. :)

@MarkK - Did that. Even held the button in without bat while restarting pc. Tried it unplugged and plugged in... both without battery. tried my phone's cable too. lol

damn! well done on staying strong through the process!
I had really been hoping it was something trivial...

I will keep sniffing around the internet a little but if @VapeGrll is kind enough to tell you to bring it back, returning on a manufacturing fault is probably best.

That is awesome, I will be sending some of my bussiness your way VapeClub!

Really, really sorry this had to happen to you @baksteen8168. :(

I am already on email with the supplier. We will have feedback on possible fixes by tomorrow and failing that we will get you a new unit, pronto!

Nope, not winning on this side... looks like she is going back... :(

Now where am I going to scratch out R500 for a vamo to keep me company untill she returns (Guess I need a backup anyway. lol)??? ;)

Thanks for all the help guys and gals. I was so surprised to get a call from Jako, service like that I have never had before. BIG up to VapeClub!

Last edited:
Umm .. I mean you take our demo Vamo and keep it until you have a working eVic Supreme in your hands.

@JakesSA - No worries, This was no fault on your part, and the fact that you are actively trying to help is also a win in my books. I firmly beleive this is a software issue with joytech's program.

Your service is top shelf, so don't feel bad. i am certian this problem will be sorted. :)

@JakesSA - Wow, you sure you want to do that. (given my record with mods so far... lol) I need a backup anyway - might as well be a vamo. lol

You dont get service like that everyday.

@JakesSA do you have any hana clones or anything with the upgradeable sx 350 chip?

Back