Evic VTC Dual vs Wismec RX 200

Being an Evic VTC fan, I just could not convince myself to get the VTC dual as it's the same form factor width-wise as it's smaller sibling - 22mm. It does have the benefit of supporting dual and single battery modes though.

The Evic Primo is a better contender in my opinion, as it will at least allow 25mm atties with no overhang. However, two problems with the Primo for me was to find a B&M locally with stock, and the 'stickers' they use on the mod. These seem like they may become tatty looking over time.

You should also consider the Smok Alien and Wismec Predator 228. In the dual battery mod and 'Alien vs Predator' battle, I settled on the Predator purely because I want the fire button on the same side as the atty. I also have a pet peeve against 510 connectors located in the center of the mod.

Many guys swear by their Minikins. They have been around quite a while in many guises (v1, v2, Boost etc.) and also seem to be very consistent and reliable in general.

I cannot comment on the Rx200. Some people had issues with the 510 connectors, and others are as happy as pigs in poo with theirs. It's too bulky for me as I want something that is pocket friendly. You can perhaps rather consider the RX 2/3, which allows for the smaller dual battery layout as well.

Hi @Christopher Cleary
Just adding to what the other guys said above
I have the RX200 and it has served me well but it is quite bulky and heavy
So before you go for it, try hold one yr hand first to see if you like the shape
Its not great for an all day carry around

Back