eVic VTwo Mini ( 75w )

VapingSpyker

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Last night my vape fell on its side and leaked some of the juice over my mod. I cleaned it all up but now my mod gives me a 100% battery life even if the battery is at 3.7V.

I have tried updating the firmware to a previous version (4.4) and updated again to the latest ( 5.4 ) and still no luck.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

have you taken out the battery and checked that the battery contacts are clean, just leave the battery out for a while and do a nice cleanup inside the battery chamber then check again. not sure if its going to help but i guess its worth a try

Hi Nicholas, I have tried cleaning the contacts and left the battery out from a few hours without prevail... Seems like the battery indicator has greeted me with a hint to upgrade

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh dear!

IMO I wouldnt recommend using it. If the juice has damaged the battery life indicator there is no telling what else it has affected. If you're at all handy (I'm not by the way), maybe you could disassemble it and clean the chip with some alcohol?

Full disclaimer though! Doing this is dangerous and I would above everything, recommend binning it.

Back