Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
After Todds Review it was a no brainer to get a Reaper V2 heading towards South Africa!

And here we have some pics of the inbound beauties!
Reaper.jpg Reaper1.jpg Reaper2.jpg Reaper3.jpg

This looks interesting @Rob Fisher
Havent watched the video but the blue looks nice

Not to sidetrack your thread but Todd has cost me a fair amount of money already, I need to stop watching he's reviews.

Not to sidetrack your thread but Todd has cost me a fair amount of money already, I need to stop watching he's reviews.

I hear you @RayDeny
Todd has this amazing way of displaying his liking for a device
Sort of understated but accompanied by a smile that makes one know he likes it a lot.
I have been so tempted by his videos on several occasions. I did watch his Skyline video and although not the main reason i got it, it did help.

Is it a "Skyline Killer" Skipper Fisher.... :D Haha can't keep up with these tanks.. No need to answer btw, just being "that guy"...

And the Reaper SS is also operational. And keeping everything British I put it on the Hellfire Phantom!
ReaperSS 001.JPG ReaperSS 002.JPG ReaperSS 003.JPG ReaperSS 004.JPG

That looks marvellous @Rob Fisher !
Love the blue

Lol, what was that purple fluff doing in the drip tip in the one photo? - hehe

I love the blue one! Must say I like, what I assume is, the airflow holes that becomes smaller and smaller ...
Enjoy!!

Is it a "Skyline Killer" Skipper Fisher.... :D Haha can't keep up with these tanks.. No need to answer btw, just being "that guy"...

Not sure anything will be a Skyline killer... but the Reaper sure is doing well so far. :p

Spent the day with the Reaper today and it's performing really well and it does have the flavour I was promised... the airholes range from restricted lung (which is my happy place) to MTL (which makes me cough)... it's a nice looking tank and the Titanium one is beautiful.
Reaper 021.JPG

After Todds Review it was a no brainer to get a Reaper V2 heading towards South Africa!

And here we have some pics of the inbound beauties!
View attachment 96851 View attachment 96852 View attachment 96853 View attachment 96854

I 've heard of this tank unfortunately it is most likely out of my price range.On that note I've been on the mind set since my Modfather (semi H.E.) that in many cases you pay for the flavor.So I save pennies on my paper route ( only kidding,quit my route about 50 yrs.ago) to buy a nice HE tank. Skyline ,forget it.Sherman,no dice.Scoutta uh- uh.I had to work for my Modfather as they are hard to find and sell out like crazy.This is what I don't like about HE.Alas my Sherman clone is on order and I hear they are pretty good.

I 've heard of this tank unfortunately it is most likely out of my price range.On that note I've been on the mind set since my Modfather (semi H.E.) that in many cases you pay for the flavor.So I save pennies on my paper route ( only kidding,quit my route about 50 yrs.ago) to buy a nice HE tank. Skyline ,forget it.Sherman,no dice.Scoutta uh- uh.I had to work for my Modfather as they are hard to find and sell out like crazy.This is what I don't like about HE.Alas my Sherman clone is on order and I hear they are pretty good.

The Stainless Steel version is a LOT cheaper @kev mac!

Who has stock of these thanks in sa
And whats the price range

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Who has stock of these thanks in sa
And whats the price range

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi bud, not available locally you will have to import.
I searched yesterday and price range between £149 - £169 excl shipping and customs.
Correction - @Rob Fisher just clarified the ss version goes for £79 but does not show on evl website as they are all sold out.

https://www.evlvapors.co.uk/the-reaper

Last edited:
I must say the more I use the Reaper's the more I like them... the negatives are I don't like the standard type coil posts and I also don't like the little bit of leaking when filling the tanks but the flavour is excellent and everything else about the tank I love! Flavour is outstanding and I think the looks of the tank are stunning! The stainless steel version is £79.00 and the Titanium Limited edition versions run from £169.00 to £199.00
ReaperTwins.jpg

Looks really awesome and I actually like the simplicity of the design. Now to get hold of the ss one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back