EVL Reaper V2

Ok we needs pics and info bigtime please @Comrad Juju :b1:

Will give a verdict tomorrow if it's ok

I went for my go to build of 24g ss after I couldn't get the ss clapton to stop spitting and leaking.

Probably some user error but my taste buds is burnt to a crisp.

Thus me saying the airflow is definitely better in my opinion. The flavor I can't currently confirm. No leaks currently and this after 2 refills.

Build on my old deck was also 24 ss which I loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It passed the scientific over night leaking test.First refill not so good,leaking.Re wicking is needed.
IMG_2379.jpg

It passed the scientific over night leaking test.First refill not so good,leaking.Re wicking is needed.
View attachment 100862

Yip once the tank is full and on a mod it doesn't leak... I have both of my Reapers on fancy stab wood mods and I wouldn't do that if I wasn't eight million percent sure it wasn't gonna leak!
ReaperBuild11.jpg FathersDays04.jpg

Finally no leaking. New deck is definitely a winner.

Flavor is close to the old deck. On this build I opted for a 7 wrap 3mm I'd where I used a 2.5mm on the old deck so not completely the same builds.

As mentioned no leaks this after about 8 tanks as the coils below is showing the use.

96131de3db90630ef6ee007ec37c4709.jpg

Finally no leaking. New deck is definitely a winner.

Flavor is close to the old deck. On this build I opted for a 7 wrap 3mm I'd where I used a 2.5mm on the old deck so not completely the same builds.

As mentioned no leaks this after about 8 tanks as the coils below is showing the use.

96131de3db90630ef6ee007ec37c4709.jpg

Bloody marvellous news! Thanks @Comrad Juju !

Bloody marvellous news! Thanks @Comrad Juju !

I'm hoping you get the same result on yours when it arrives.

This is really lovely tanks and John is a email away for any questions. Something I haven't really experienced from a lot of suppliers.

I'm hoping you get the same result on yours when it arrives.

This is really lovely tanks and John is a email away for any questions. Something I haven't really experienced from a lot of suppliers.

Me too! And having a supplier to responsive is quite something in this day and age!

This tank or skyline?

Skyline for no issues and flavour. Reaper for extended tank and flavour. The current version of the Reaper leaks on refill but there is a new deck that I'm told stops the leak on fill but I am yet to test it myself. Happily I don't have to choose.

Thanks for the link... If you have any recommendations besides the skyline I would appreciate it.. i only vape at Max 30 w

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link... If you have any recommendations besides the skyline I would appreciate it.. i only vape at Max 30 w

The 3 RTA's I use on a daily basis are the Skyline, Reaper (and I favour my Titanium one over my Stainless Steel one because I think it gives better flavour) and the Vapor Giant V4. They all have thier pros and cons. My newest is the Vapor Giant V4 which I don't think quite matches the Skyline and Reaper for flavour (but it's close)... but it's German Engineering at it's very best... Wicks beautifully and doesn't leak one bit and is simple to refill... and let's not forget the Exocet in the Billet Box... any of these RTA's would be an asset to the vaping arsenal.

PS and all recommendations are single coil RTA's. :)
PPS all my test are done with a 50/50 Menthol Litchi Juice.
PPS I run them all with 2.5mm (Vapor Giant is 3mm) Fused Claptons made from Kidney Puncher Ni80 wire and I fire them between 28 watts and 30 watts in the case of the Vapor Giant because of the 3mm coil.
PPPS All wicking is with Royal Wicks

The new decks (to stop the leak on fill issue) have arrived! I have installed the Stainless Steel one first before I start messing with my precious Titanium one! Followed the instructions (once I got stuck) and all went well. Popped in a new 3mm Fused Clapton and wicked it up and so far so good!
ReaperMail 003.JPG ReaperMail 005.JPG

Reaper Ti deck change complete! Straight away I can see the leak on refill has gone! Reaper now moves into my #1 spot and has found it's way onto the beautiful Meraki V2! :h:
ReaperDeck01.JPG ReaperDeck02.JPG ReaperDeck03.JPG ReaperDeck04.JPG ReaperDeck05.JPG ReaperDeck06.JPG ReaperDeck07.JPG ReaperDeck08.JPG ReaperDeck09.JPG ReaperDeck10.JPG ReaperDeck11.JPG

@robfisher hope all is well I got the evl2 ss today... John had set it up with wick and all... I filled it... Leaked all over my mod and hand...

@robfisher I didn't like the build because it was +1 ohm .. omg it is so difficult to put on the coil.. any tips would be greatly appreciated . I managed to get a simple build in.. wicked and filled... Leaked again!!!! Does the airflow have to be closed when filling? Also how does the juice flow work on this atty????

Here is a pic of my wicking apologize for the bad photo
923a42b1993a919bfd7a76be00f117ff.jpg

@robfisher I didn't like the build because it was +1 ohm .. omg it is so difficult to put on the coil.. any tips would be greatly appreciated . I managed to get a simple build in.. wicked and filled... Leaked again!!!! Does the airflow have to be closed when filling? Also how does the juice flow work on this atty????

Just use the screws in the spares bag. It's meant for bigger builds.

Hope it helps

Thanks... And the leaking?

What deck are you using v1 or v2?

Took about 3 tries to wick the V2 deck. Bit of a pain to get right. Hopefully @Rob will have some more photo's on hand. I rotate tanks so today is Skyline day.

Going to give it a rest.. Back to the skyline for me for now.. Lol

Going to give it a rest.. Back to the skyline for me for now.. Lol

Don't give up to fast on the evl the flavor is really good.

Just a pain to wick

Yip the Reaper is a ***** to get right with the wicking... I'm not sure I have perfected it yet but I use the Bow Tie method and put the little tails just into the juice flow channels... let me see if I have some pics handy...
ReaperBuild07.jpg ReaperBuild08.jpg ReaperBuild09.jpg ReaperBuild10.jpg

You don't place it in the wicking channels/slots? This is frustrating.

Back