Evolution Vape - Retailer Reviews

Clouder

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I was in Clearwater on Saturday, went to the Evolution Vape retailer to get some Kanthal Coil Wire.

I walked up and asked the guy for Kanthal and he immediately started laughing.... "I've never heard anyone calling it THAT!" he said! "It's the first time I've ever heard that word" (Kanthal). I said... Dude, I need some coil wire?! And... well he just said they only sell premade coils, and e-juice, but, I must go to Dischem, I will find it there... WTF DUDE... I just turned around and walked away..

Does this guy actually KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VAPING?? I was very disappointed to say the least!

Edit: Another Evolution Vape retailer opened recently close by where I live at Key West Mall, now, I don't even feeling like going there either!

Lol what do you expect. Sadly these pop up stores are simply basic stores selling basic products for exorbitant prices with sales staff that have very limited knowledge. These are not stores for the enthusiast.

Where abouts do you stay? I can tell you there are some good ones coming in the pipeline :)

VK Northcliff is a very good trip to make.
Luke will help you in any way possible

Yeah not much out your side as far as I know :(

@Wesley No, the closest one to me is in Randfontein. Used them before. Not bad, but they are out at the plots so you have to drive a terrible gravel road to get to them.....meh

@Wesley No, the closest one to me is in Randfontein. Used them before. Not bad, but they are out at the plots so you have to drive a terrible gravel road to get to them.....meh
In that case - make a plan to see Luke, Vape King Northcliff, really helpful and a great guy.

I have visited a Evolution Vape store before and they have basic "starter vape supplies". As in Juices, pen style vapes, more for getting people introduced into vaping. I am suprised to see that they offer the subox mini starter kit on their website.
I tip my hat to those kind of stores for helping people in getting off stinkies. We all had to start somewhere.
One thing they need is a bit more advanced training at the "shop" level. If someone asks a bit of an advanced question they have no idea what you are talking about.

I say we get them all on this forum so they can get the correct info easier.

Evolution vape is pretty mainstream, they dont stock any other products besides their own and neither are the staff equipped with solid vaping knowledge outside their orbit of product range. However I did see that they are retailing the subox mini if I am correct and I understand early next year they plan on upgrading the juice range and by that that i mean allowing customers to choose their PG/VG levels according to their preferences. So that at least shows they are trying to break into the enthusiast's market of proper vaping which something to look out for. They juices arent that bad(better than twisp!) but obviously at this point not suited for sub ohms etc and they do need steeping but i am looking forward to them next year, 1 to look out for

Hi Clouder.

Apologies for your recent experience. Were you able to get the sales persons name? I would love to know why he sent you to Dischem. That is rather embarrassing.

Evolution Vape only joined the SA market just over a year ago. When we initially launched we offered a variety of mods but unfortunately due to lack of interest and sales in mods at the time we discontinued them and we focused mainly on basic starter kits (E-cig pens) and of course having the highest quality e-liquids in our juice bars.

As mentioned in another comment. Our staff are currently trained on our current product range and are quite limited on their knowledge. This we are always working on improving. Evolution Vape are always looking for staff that are enthusiasts of vaping however not many enthusiasts have applied :(

I assure you that I will be paying a visit to the store tomorrow to confront the staff about your experience and to give them a bit of training on whats to come so that no other customers have the same experience.

I see that this was posted in November last year. we only picked up the post now :(
Hi Greg, when I was stil very new to vaping and didnt know much except what twisp ads would say I remember visiting a tobacconist in Menlyn and they actually stocked a lot of your juices(albeit more expensive than at your kiosks) and I remember buying a flavour which i think was a mixture of cherry menthol and blackcurrent if I understood the icons correctly. Ive sinced gained so much knowledge and tried so much juices that I love now its been quite a journey. But that particular flavour grew on me and I would like to get again. The tobacconist said it was one of his top sellers but Id rather get it straight from you can you maybe clarify the flavours on it?

I believe the blend you are looking for is our Bubblegum, Cherry mint ;) the ratio is 15% Cherry, 10% Bubbblegum and 5 % Menthol

Hi Greg, when I was stil very new to vaping and didnt know much except what twisp ads would say I remember visiting a tobacconist in Menlyn and they actually stocked a lot of your juices(albeit more expensive than at your kiosks) and I remember buying a flavour which i think was a mixture of cherry menthol and blackcurrent if I understood the icons correctly. Ive sinced gained so much knowledge and tried so much juices that I love now its been quite a journey. But that particular flavour grew on me and I would like to get again. The tobacconist said it was one of his top sellers but Id rather get it straight from you can you maybe clarify the flavours on it?

I bought a device not so long ago online and had endless problems with the device. Its the topbox mini. I live all the way in Randfontien that is far from everything and everyone but a friend of mine is a Evolution vape customer. He suggested that I go to Clearwater mall but that is to far away, So I went online and saw that there is a kiosk in Keywest. I got to the kiosk early this morning and before I could even open my mouth I was greeted by a young bloke that has a very good presence and knowledge of these devices and the products they sell, He was extremely helpful and customer service was Great!

I might not have bought my device from Evolution vape but they will definitely see me again in the future to buy parts and E-juice.

Love the flavors!

This is the first impression that will always last in my good books!

Thanks Evolution vape!

Evolution vape stores are good beginner stores but when it comes to more complex things like mech mods, rta, rda , coils , wicking material etc etc. You won't find nothing at there stores.
It's a store for the masses.

well i saw they everything there besides RDA. RBA wire and cotton were all there and he seemed to know a thing or two. He built my RBA perfectly and he could tell me the difference between all the coils in the box to what setting it needs and everything not to do. My friend uses Mods and he sent me to them.

well i saw they everything there besides RDA. RBA wire and cotton were all there and he seemed to know a thing or two. He built my RBA perfectly and he could tell me the difference between all the coils in the box to what setting it needs and everything not to do. My friend uses Mods and he sent me to them.
Cool nice to here that.
I'm sorry then for my incorrect information. I haven't been to evolution vape since December so they have probably upgraded there stock. I will give them a squiz in my area this weekend and see if all branches have changed.
Vape on...

Back