Exhaling = No bueno

Captain Chaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Anyone ever tried speaking whilst exhaling your vape?
For me it doesn't work. I'd love to know whether anyone else have experienced the same?

For me it doesn't work. I'd love to know whether anyone else have experienced the same?

Depending if i exhale and talk immediately then i cant but once some vapour has escaped i can talk but with a bit of a strange sound to it.

Due to the density of vapour or something. Watched a video on this topic a long while back.

I get ripped off for talking like this all the time! I think its a very common thing!

When I first started vaping I did that all the time because I forgot that I was vaping - and I would end up coughing and spluttering and making a complete idiot of myself.

Feels like I'm drowning when I do that. I avoid doing it at all cost.

I do the Saw voice quite well, try say "Do you want to play a little game ?"

Always makes a crowd laugh :)

For me, that was the toughest part of adjusting to vaping. Your brain is wired such that you're used to talking as long as you inhaled not too long prior. Smoking doesn't influence your ability to talk (much) whilst exhaling smoke. Trying to do the same in the first few days and weeks of vaping often left me a coughing, spluttering, teary eyed mess. Kept the colleagues amused though.

For me, that was the toughest part of adjusting to vaping. Your brain is wired such that you're used to talking as long as you inhaled not too long prior. Smoking doesn't influence your ability to talk (much) whilst exhaling smoke. Trying to do the same in the first few days and weeks of vaping often left me a coughing, spluttering, teary eyed mess. Kept the colleagues amused though.
Of course I had to try that. Your description of the effects is spot on!

Regards

hi, erm, am I seeing things or has your avatar changed ? ...lol

trying some 9mg nic so could be that
Yip, I have been thinking to turn it into an animated GIF for a while now. Not the greatest at the moment but serves as proof of concept.

Regards

Back