Expensive coils

Different subject really to your cols, try creating another thread regarding ultrasonic cleaners you should get more input and opinion about them, I know @Rob Fisher has got one (at least I think he has) and bound to be others.

I must say I find ultrasonics underwhelming. I do use mine sometimes if I get an RTA with machine oil. But for coil cleaning, I dry burn and quench under warm water.

I must say I find ultrasonics underwhelming. I do use mine sometimes if I get an RTA with machine oil. But for coil cleaning, I dry burn and quench under warm water.
I have always considered it an unnecessary purchase but at the same time wondered if I was missing out!

I think if you have a large collection it would be worth it.I pulled out old gear and the cleaner would revive them back to new plus I have other uses for it aswel

Shadow Coils D.S.F Pro Plus Aliens how long do the last ,is the taste better and when do I need a stronger mod​

Im returning from a 10 year break of no smoking and vapin and the technology is so much better
I only use shadow coils, awesome flavor and cloud production, a set typically lasts me up to 3/months no lies... I rewick every 3/4 days and mostly Vape fruity ice flavor liquid, u won't go wrong with shadow coils guaranteed.. NB:This is just my personal opinion and preference...

IT looks like price is rellevant to qualiti
I tried a single coil it still throws the ohm around with occasional short circuit will e liquid touching the post create a short

E liquid is a liquid will it create a short circuit

IT looks like price is rellevant to qualiti
I tried a single coil it still throws the ohm around with occasional short circuit will e liquid touching the post create a short
I think you have a tiny piece of wire on the deck somewhere that you can’t see.

Give a really good wash and scrub it all over with a soft toothbrush and wash it again.

Im taking it today to #just vape ermelo the guy there is very good and Ill give feedback

E liquid is a liquid will it create a short circuit
Create a short circuit, No! However carbon formed in a vape CAN be electrically conductive, (and heat insulative). When e-liquid in a vape, is heated to high temperatures, it CAN undergo thermal decomposition, leading to the formation of carbon deposits on the heating element (coil) or other parts of the device over time, providing you with a good incentive to keep your vape gear clean.

Ok ok slow down the problem was simple my legs where trimmed too short this tool is not the correct lenght for the coils I will gladly accept advice on pruning the coils thow
But the support is fenomenal and I let hom fot good coils shadow spmething

Attachments

• 20230916_110807.jpg
    20230916_110807.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 8
Ok ok slow down the problem was simple my legs where trimmed too short this tool is not the correct lenght for the coils I will gladly accept advice on pruning the coils thow
But the support is fenomenal and I let hom fot good coils shadow spmething
On the coil leg cutting tool you show in the picture it is graded to cut different length legs. But you have to research your tank to find the recommended length of the legs for that tank. Usually it will be mentioned somewhere or on a YouTube video of the tank. But even though you cut the legs the right length, placing the coils when installing them you have to make sure they aren't touching the tank mountings or each other and not spaced out to much to make contact with the top of the tank when you install it.

You say spaced out too much this can be the broblem the dead rabit three vents come from the side thus I placed them close to the vents the tool is marked with an arrow adjacent the right length

I just find those tools rubbish personally, the couple of times I used one despite the length being clearly labelled on the tool the coils legs never actually turned out that length, trust my own eye much more!

Ok because this dead rabbit 3 arcfox combo is real finicky

Back