Explain Your Forum Name

Mine was meant to be my actual name and auto correct on my phone changed it to riddle. I am not mysterious in any way.

That's awesome riddle. Worked out pretty well tho

Disappearing into to the clouds..

That's awesome riddle. Worked out pretty well tho

Disappearing into to the clouds..

Haha. This what I told my wife when she asked why riddle. Although the truth is when using your phone auto correct is a really dangerous thing. It's going to get me locked up one day

6Ghost9 has been my gamer name for years! Was always Ghost69 then I decided to make it a sandwhich and well here I am!

i am a goldsmith and my hands are very important to me.would have loved to give you a story of adventure,love and wonder but cant.

My email address is ricgtturbo@ so I just use ricgt for all the forums. It kinda goes back to the days when I was mad about modifying my cars. Now that was an expensive hobby…

Thankfully vaping has curbed that vice and replaced it with something that is just as satisfying and manageable.

My online alias since I was 14, game under this alias.

Its the light that a fire-fly gives of when its drunk,
That new glow in the dark energy drink hitting the clubs.

Its actually from a game I played at some chicks party which involved picking up 2 cards. one had buzz written on it and the other glo you put the 2 cards together and make up five possible fake meanings and then people guess which ones are fake and which ones are real. Idk some ish like that.

The word just stuck in my head.

Mine is the forum name I use everywhere. Wanted to use zodiac on the very first forum I joined, but it was taken, so I decided to be a little different and just changed the o to a and eureka! zadiac :p

The very first forum I joined was an airgun forum. At the time I was crazy about the MTC Optics Viper 10X tactical scope. First name that popped into my head. Then I joined a few international forums and the "_SA" was added. Viola! Viper_SA was born. I also like snakes, so the name kinda stuck

#letsrevivethisthread

Apologies was suppose to end
The very first forum I joined was an airgun forum. At the time I was crazy about the MTC Optics Viper 10X tactical scope. First name that popped into my head. Then I joined a few international forums and the "_SA" was added. Viola! Viper_SA was born. I also like snakes, so the name kinda stuck

LOL and " ..... so the name kinda (stuck) strike"

mine is actually 'djtzar' been using that a few years other one was VeXeD (old irc days :p) , but when I signed up I think I was plastered and used my real name as my nick instead , oh well at least you all know my real name now :)

Hello fellow vapers....

Something just popped into my head.
I was wondering how did yous go about choosing your forum name when joining the ecigssa forum?

Ill start, after browsing the forum for about a week i just knew i had to join .
Once i startes filling out all the nitty gritty a fourum name was asked.

So after going back and forth i pondering to myself... At that stage of my vaping journey it was all about the clouds i wanted to see them and plenty of them so....
Clouds4days it was....

Whats your story my peeps....?

Cool thread!

I got mine from my WoW days. My nick used to be "Stillborn", but I got hauled over the coals because it upset someone so one day a magical admin froze my world and appeared before me, and demanded an alternate name (it really happened like that). I couldn't think of anything that wasn't already taken, and while it happened my screen kept on freezing and unfreezing, stop-start-stop-start-sto-sta... And so the name was born.

Seeing as it occupied years of my life, I largely became known as Stosta to my online friends, so the nick has stuck (although I do occasionally still use my old one in other places).

This name i have used for years... Its My Playstation name for Modern Warfare 2 online. Which to this day i still play and rule lol.
Kalashnikov is the name of the AK47... So yeah has nothing to do with vaping :aplastao:

Mine has nothing to do with vaping. I've been in English schools all my life but had a lot of Afrikaans friends out of school and they always had the habit of calling me 'Soutie'. Fast forward a few years, I got married to an Afrikaans girl who has two bigger brothers, needless to say they carried on the trend of calling me 'Soutie' at every opportunity. rather than let it get under my skin I decided to own it and have been 'Soutie' ever since.

Mine happened during my Varsity days and a whole lot of alcohol. It started out as a joke that I told and from the next day on it became my new name with a group of friends and over the year has just become a part of my online persona....

Hello fellow vapers....

Something just popped into my head.
I was wondering how did yous go about choosing your forum name when joining the ecigssa forum?

Ill start, after browsing the forum for about a week i just knew i had to join .
Once i startes filling out all the nitty gritty a fourum name was asked.

So after going back and forth i pondering to myself... At that stage of my vaping journey it was all about the clouds i wanted to see them and plenty of them so....
Clouds4days it was....

Whats your story my peeps....?

Hi @Clouds4Days
Have moved this and the subsequent posts to this existing thread.
Great that you have revived the topic

There are several forum names that need some explanation ;-)

Hi @Clouds4Days
Have moved this and the subsequent posts to this existing thread.
Great that you have revived the topic

There are several forum names that need some explanation ;-)

Thanks @Silver i didnt know this existed already :-D
And here i thought i was a genius for thinking up of a topic.....
My world has crumbled to my feet... :-D

Back