Fake Cue Pods

Chickenstrip

All these flavours and you choose to be salty
LV

Awards
I was in China Town today and saw some Cue Pods in a shop that sells fake liquids. I took a look at them and noticed the printing on the packaging wasn't as good as I remember it to be.

I would have bought one out of curiosity but at R120 per pod I just laughed and walked away.

I wanted to ask if you think they're potentially authentic or if you're aware of fake Cue Pods?

They were definitely twisp cue branded. I didn't bother to snap a pic but I will if they're there tomorrow.

Fake Cue pods or you think they refilled.
No they are sealed boxes. They look very real. Cellophane wrapped and all... But the printing looked subpar and they were sold at China town.

Thanks for letting us know!!! I have let our team look into it! As we know it is ILLEGAL to sell any tobacco related products during the lockdown. ANY Twisp product on the market now --- is not ours.

Are you aware of fake Cue Pods?

These were in a massive cellphone/electronic store in Sable Square China town. Haven't been back yet to get the shop name or snap a pic but it was a few weeks back so they've most likely sold out. Even at R120 per pod.

Thanks for letting us know!!! I have let our team look into it! As we know it is ILLEGAL to sell any tobacco related products during the lockdown. ANY Twisp product on the market now --- is not ours.
You cannot really say that categorically across the board. There may be people who stockpiled the real maccoy with the deliberate intent of reselling at a higher price.

You cannot really say that categorically across the board. There may be people who stockpiled the real maccoy with the deliberate intent of reselling at a higher price.

@mrh, sorry bud. No matter if you have a warehouse stockpiled. Selling e-cigs or related liquids is illegal under the current lock down rules.

@mrh, sorry bud. No matter if you have a warehouse stockpiled. Selling e-cigs or related liquids is illegal under the current lock down rules.
Sorry, but you are missing the point of my comment. What I mean is that if I come across a bottle of Twisp juice during lockdown, it may still be authentic juice - even if illegally acquired or sold.

Authenticity and legality are two different issues here
Perhaps what you mean to say Is that Twisp is not party to any sales of Twisps products during lockdown, but that is not the same as saying any Twisp on the market at the moment is of fake substance

Back