FastTech??

Kyle Maneveldt

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
What are your views on ordering from FastTech? Do they really take as long as people say they do? What are your experiences with ordering from them? Advice for ordering with them?

Thanks, Kyle :wasntme:

Fasttech is a bit of a hit or miss sometimes. Not all their products are bad, but you should be prepared to be disappointed sometimes. Yes they do take as long as everyone says. When ordering just make sure to check the status of the items you order i.e. whether the items are in stock or ship in x amount of days.

Fasttech parcels have been rolling in at 3 to 6 weeks waiting time depending as @Dubz says if the items you order are all marked ships immediately. If its pre order or restocking then you in for a long wait or in some cases a credit. If you don't mind waiting a bit for gear order. Pricing is good shipping is free.
Just read the reviews on the item you want to purchase it helps filtering out the kark because there is quite a bit of it on FT ask Mr @Rob Fisher.

If you have batteries in your order then extend the waiting time by an extra 3 weeks because those have to come by canoe. So do batteries as a separate order. Intergrated batteries are fine afaik but lose 18650's will be put on a canoe.

Yip 3-6 weeks seems to be the norm right now... and the products range from a GREAT deal to absolute crap! So it's always a gamble. My last Taifun GT2 clone was a piece of crap... and a battery extender for my iPhone was taken from the parcel to the rubbish bin in under 3 seconds. But in the same parcel I got a few really nice drip tips that were a great deal.

My integrated battery mod came by canoe and must have struggled against the wind too. Just a heads-up

Here is one of my packages on the way from FT. Note the counter at the top. It displays the days since the package has been shipped.

f7aea779054bb727f4ba71842dbd8be4.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

My last 2 orders of batteries have been elevated from canoe as my learned friend @Gazzacpt said, to the fantastic aeroplane on Swedish Air Mail :p Seems to be the new order of the day!

Last order took 49 Days from shipping to my hands. No batteries. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

What are your views on ordering from FastTech? Do they really take as long as people say they do? What are your experiences with ordering from them? Advice for ordering with them?

Thanks, Kyle :wasntme:
As everyone's been saying it can take long for orders but sometimes they'll surprise you. The price you pay for saving $$$ Best to order and forget about it if that's possible and get a nice vape mail surprise.

cool . These guys have some awesome stuff on their catalogue. Thats even beside the vape gear. You guys rock

Whats the reliability for delivery, will I get my package for sure or is there a chance for it to disappear dont want to waste my money

Whats the reliability for delivery, will I get my package for sure or is there a chance for it to disappear dont want to waste my money
That depends on SAPO, but generally they will refund (or gift certificate) you if you have not received your parcel. (provided you paid through Paypal - not sure about the other paying methods)

But I have always received my items purchased from them. ;)

Last edited:
And if I receive a broken mod or shouldnt I by anything that can be broken

And if I receive a broken mod or shouldnt I by anything that can be broken
I received a package that contained a broken glass piece. As it was only glass and the other 9 were fine, I opted for a gift certificate.

My last package with 2 Goliath V1 clones had one Goliath that was shorting somewhere. They are sending me a replacement base for it. I suspect that they will want me to send the old base back, but no mention of it yet. (and if you send it back, you send it via the cheapest option to you as stated in their policies)

Sweat thanks will browse their wares first

Thanks for the help my last question is how much is the lowest amount to spend

Shipping is free for any order - you can opt for more expensive methods which are supposedly quicker but make no difference in my experience. All goes through SAPO at the end of the day.

So if I order for thirty buks they will send it free and I stand a good chance of getting it

Yip, Wait is just very long. Average is around 4 weeks.
Ok thanks will order a month ortwo before Christmas sa that they are a bit cheaper and bigger bulk will order wire and cotton for a test run and to stock up

Back