FastTech??

Besides the rainbow Hammer, which rainbow mods are good from Fasttech?

I bought a Phantus mini that is now a candle holder at my mom's place :D something hinky that kept heating up the battery. Probably a small fix, but it is heavy as hell in that solid brass and pretty small and uncomfortable to hold. All the other stuff I bought from them have been spot on though, no complaints.wish they'd stock the Guardian II epipe

Anyone bought an ohm reader from fastech not shure wich one to take

Don't. I bought two from them and both didn't work. Buy one local and it's easier to swop out if not working.

@baksteen8168 I saw they recommend a different 510 top cap. I just need to find the fix for the spring. Even with those issues, it's a very unusual mod. Not seen anyone with a hammer before
Edit: haven't bought one (yet)
Don't know if someone local bought a rainbow hammer, but I have seen a couple of stainless ones at vapemeets. I think they never became popular because of the voltage drop issue, but as I said it was a relatively easy fix. Something like replacing the spring with either magnets or a different one iirc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

@baksteen8168 I saw they recommend a different 510 top cap. I just need to find the fix for the spring. Even with those issues, it's a very unusual mod. Not seen anyone with a hammer before
Edit: haven't bought one (yet)
They have a cool look but l suggest using the 18650 option as my experiences w/ 18350s have been unsatisfactory

I bought a Phantus mini that is now a candle holder at my mom's place :D something hinky that kept heating up the battery. Probably a small fix, but it is heavy as hell in that solid brass and pretty small and uncomfortable to hold. All the other stuff I bought from them have been spot on though, no complaints.wish they'd stock the Guardian II epipe
I also have the phantus,which looked cool but is just under powered.18350s just don't have the power needed for vapeing,imo.

My fastech order is made and paid wating for my order being prepared

Indeed I just hope they get my stuff instead of moving the date

Indeed I just hope they get my stuff instead of moving the date
If none of the items said pre order or restocking and they all said ships immediately you generally good to go.
Now do yourself a favour and forget about it for 3 weeks

I also got a phantus mini, thought it looked cool.Just not enough power w/18350s

Rejnier@ try to forget it and you'll get a nice surprise when it arrives.

@kev mac - just a headsup - if you want to tag a member, put the @ symbol before the name and start typing the name without a space. If you are on a web browser (not tapatalk) after you've typed the first three letters, you can select the user from a drop down list. When the user is tagged, they will get a notification that someone has tagged them in a post - and normally this increases the chances that the member will see the post.

@kev mac - just a headsup - if you want to tag a member, put the @ symbol before the name and start typing the name without a space. If you are on a web browser (not tapatalk) after you've typed the first three letters, you can select the user from a drop down list. When the user is tagged, they will get a notification that someone has tagged them in a post - and normally this increases the chances that the member will see the post.
Thanks, slow on the uptake I can be.

Thanks, slow on the uptake I can be.

Not a problem at all

When we wake up tomorrow morning, we like to see all the members that have been tagged by our esteemed Rhode Island member while we were sleeping ;-)

If none of the items said pre order or restocking and they all said ships immediately you generally good to go.
Now do yourself a favour and forget about it for 3 weeks

3 Weeks? You're very optimistic......lol
Rather 6 to 8 weeks and then you'll get a nice surprise.

I received my Smok M80 in exactly 3 weeks, but my ceramic tweezers haven't even shipped yet and it's already more than a week after the order date. That being said, I'll gladly wait 3 months if that means saving a grand compared to local retail :D

R100 bucks for 200-pads of organic Jap cotton? Yes please. New wicks every day!

Just saw on my tracking that 2 different orders, place 1 month apart give or take, both arrived at SA exchange bureau on the 9th. Should have it in hand by end of next week if all goes well. LOADS of drip tips, Nitecore D4 charger, Punk Slug clone and some sleeves

So car I've had the most luck with the Chinese post

Fedex and dhl how much more do u pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back