Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket upgrade parts

MorneW

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

I would like to bring in the Fat Daddy upgrade kit. Costing will work out to US$20.5 ea. That includes shipping from US to ZA but obviously not the custom charges and shipping to you once it is with me in Cape Town. Let me know if anybody is keen as I need at least 4 to get it at that price. Payment will need to be made upfront.

Interested parties please pm me your email address. Will send bank details 10-05-2016 after 17:00. Payment cutoff will be 20:00 (You just need to send me proof of payment. 10-05-2016 and I will then place the order.

Edit1: Cutoff extended to Friday 13-05-2016 20:00. Order will be placed on Saturday once the new stock is loaded on the website. Final price and breakdown will be posted once I have exact final figures.

Details.jpg

Opted in:
1. Zeki Hilmi x1 Paid Complete - Collected
2. MorneW x3 Paid Complete - Collected
3. Bhavz x2 Paid Complete - Collected
4. GreenZA x1 Paid Complete - Shipped
5. Attie x15 Paid Complete - Shipped
6. ChrisFJS x2 Paid Complete - Shipped
7. Cloudasaurus x1 Paid Complete - Shipped
8. Mekker x2 Paid Complete - Shipped
9. Warmachine x1 Paid Complete - Shipped
10. th1rte3n x1 Paid Complete - Shipped
11. Riaz x1 Paid Complete - Collected
12. Bachus x2 Paid Complete - Shipped

13-05-2016 @21:15
Step 2 - Items ordered and paid for.
Tracking number received.
18-05-2016
Step 3 - Items arrived at MyUSAddress. Waiting for them to make available for shipping
Item weight - 9.2 Pounds Shipping cost $132 DHL 1-4 days. It is in their Q for shipment to ZA. I will update once I have confirmation it has left the facility on it's way to ZA. Whoo hoo.
23:00 Item shipped from MyUSAddress to ZA. ETA Tuesday 24 May
Step 5 - Paid Customs, Sent out final tally.
Step 6 - They have arrived!!!
Step 7 Shipping to all the peeps.

Last edited:
Just a little side note. Their shipping calculation is strange. I would need to order minimum 4/6. Price of each will drop with more than 6.

I'm in, Please add me to the group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@GreenyZA Added. I'm going to keep this running till tomorrow 17:00. You guys OK with that? Seeing as we have 4. :)

I'm fine with that , no worries

Are you going to ship it via USPS?

Attie, Thats the option on the standard checkout. I have emailed them to find out cost using DHL/UPS.

I'll revert once I have a reply from them regarding shipping using DHL/UPS

If you guys really want to I can offer my MyUs address and we can ship via Fedex

@Attie Having options will be great. I would like to keep the costs @most US$21. Could you perhaps provide me with your zip code for your myUS address so that I can get a quote on the shipping from fatdaddy to there and then we would need a price from MyUS to ZA.

If the numbers are at current total of 19, thanks to @Attie ordering 15 of them, it must be a lot cheaper? Or is it not one of those items.

@Attie, your crickets must be very noisy indeed!!

Put me down for 1 please. Could we get other things from fat daddy vapes too?

Edit:
I might actually want 2

It will be slightly cheaper but my thinking is to upgrade shipping to get it here faster. Once I have the total amount to order and confirm stock levels with fat daddy I will post the cost breakdown. U guys happy with that. As it is it looks like fat daddy can supply 1x bulk 12 pack at 132usd. Will need to see if he has enough singles to complete order amount we want which will bring price up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do they only have 1 x 12 bulk pack in stock. If they have 2, how far are we from hitting the second 12 pack order? I'm happy with what the group decides.

Once I have the total amount tomorrow I will post break down of costs. Will try and get best price and shipping so it most likely will come down slightly. @ChrisFJS preferring to keep this order as simple as possible, so only upgrade kits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back